FaLOL: Mandem

Parrist

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when i got off the bus.3girls behind me as i was walking towards the end of the roadthey were all giggling n that so i luk around and see 1 massive black chick and 2 blondesi turn back arournd and walked fasterthen suddenly heard the massive 1 BLATANTLY of the 3 screamin with a man voice "oi"

Yeah i get it quite often especially where i work. More time the girls that do it are under the age of 18 so they get a likkle smile, a chuckle then i keep it moving.The funniest, bravest and most brazen attempt went like so:Just paid for my petrol and walking back to my car, clock these 2 wogsockets in a civic tryna get my attention on the main road, i look up, laugh then get in my car.Come to driving out the station now and because there was traffic it just so happens that as i approach the exit they are right in front of it so they let me go. So now i'm doing clutch control in this traffic with these girls right up my arse laughing and waving in my windscreen mirror and me pretending i cant see.Get up to the traffic lights and they pull up beside me so i wind down my window and the girl in the passanger seat says to me, "baby, you are one fine specimen" i kinda laugh while blushing and they carry on with the inquisition, "Where you from, how old are you, where u going" etc. but the lights change and we have to go so they said there gonna come back down and look for me so we can talk more.i turn left and am on a bend still in traffic, next thing i no there swinging round beside me on some small one lane ting blocking off BARE people. I had my music up loud and pretended i didn't see them but in the end gave in and winded my window down again and she just said "digits plz babe" so i gave her my boys number(coz i have a girl but for some reason still wanted to maintain some sort of contact) then the girl says to me "and don't worry about which one of us gets your number coz u can have both of us baby" then drives off.They phoned my boy 2 days later gassin for about 10mins then never holla'd back as far as i no.

Last time this happened was at Silent Souljah's rave couple weeks ago.This 6ft 5 black chick with broad shoulders, and a big old weave try chirpse me.Was probly my fault cos i was handing out mix cds to her and her petite cute mixed race friend and made a remark that "They must listen to the CD when they get home". The big chick then whispers something to the cute girl, and she f*cks off. I start to get a bit nervous cos the big ting is trying to make eye contact, and comes out with the bait line, "How old do you think i am?"I stutter a bit, and then scanned the crowd for a familiar face, then make my excuses and cut ASAP, to have a convo with that person.

some colombian ting done this 2 me.. she wasnt all da great tbhshe come up to me in college and was like "ahh my friend likes ur friend.. i seen u with him... she wants his number" i was like who? so she pointed out one next latin ting.. so i said yer ill talk 2 him... ima bout to walk off now.. and shes like... "what about u?".. i said "what about me?" she goes..." are u single?" so i was ike...yeah?.. she goes oh ok... now she talks 2 me when she sees me around college.. im guessing shes waiting for me to drop bare bars on her but shes made her intentions clear.