Genuine question, no racism

Guest TimeBomb

Just getting your goats still.But I was serious about the pro-black thing.People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.Doesn't matter what colour president, prime minister is etc. Just aslong as we got the right team in place, that's all that matters and all that should matter. Skin colour is nothing but it is always hyped.
Firsts of anything will always be celebrated...After all, like my mum said to me the other day, it wasnt long ago when a black person on television was almost a celebration...
Yes but it's not just celebrating the firsts.. All I have heard since is 'Labour are racist' because they have not elected a black leader..WTF?It's starting to become cringe worthy.. Just let things happen as they happen.Allow using the card to forcefully get a position. Get it off your own hard work and self-esteme.This is what I mean..It's almost like 'we won so now we are going to rub it in your faces'That's how I felt at times.when will it end>?
Most people I know are just celebrating a first and a lot of people, not just black people, hoping for "change".Oh and SMH at the Labour thing, I'll vote Labour, most black people I know vote Labour or nothing at all.Oh and I dont think the black race can "forcefully get a position" in politics... I wouldnt call it rubbing in your faces, I'd argue for once black people seem to care, and thats the change your not use too.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.
being pro black doesn't mean being anti white.
Racial pride is inherently stupid anyway.Allow taking pride in something you didn't choose/ have any say in.You take pride in achievements and creations, not chance.
Hmmm...

heres a lil history lesson for youlast verse
Be, be, 'fore we came to this countryWe were kings and queens, never porch monkeysThere was empires in Africa called KushTimbuktu, where every race came to get booksTo learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and RomansAsian Arabs and gave them gold whenGold was converted to money it all changedMoney then became empowerment for EuropeansThe Persian military invadedThey heard about the gold, the teachings, and everything sacredAfrica was almost robbed nakedSlavery was money, so they began making slave shipsEgypt was the place that Alexander the Great wentHe was so shocked at the mountains with black facesShot up they nose to impose what basicallyStill goes on today, you see?If the truth is told, the youth can growThen learn to survive until they gain controlNobody says you have to be gangstas, hoesRead more learn more, change the globeGhetto children, do your thingHold your head up, little man, you're a kingYoung Princess when you get your wedding ringYour man is saying "She's my queen"Theres the lyrics, they are very innacurate.Timbuktu does have a great library, 1 of the oldest in the world, but it was made by the arabs in the 15th century long after romans and greeks, greeks never went there. The popular of north mali is made up of tuareg berbers, who are also moroccan and algerian. The persian military were part of the islamic army, and didnt really reach any further than northern africa, the majority of sub-saharan africa was untouched by the islamic armies, i guess the furthers was like northern nigeria where its islamic today.The ancient egyptians were not part of the same black race as the slaves taken from west africa, who then became the slaves of the caribean and america. The nubians of egypt and sudan are still considered part of the arab race.The sphynx's nose was not shot by alexander the great, guns didnt exist in those days, it was shot off by nazi's in the 2nd world world war, they used it as target practice.
From when it says: "We were kings and queens" etc etc this verse is void

Just getting your goats still.But I was serious about the pro-black thing.People need to stop being proud of skin colour, then we can move forward together in peace and harmony still. I understand history and all that but we are at a stage now were if we are not careful we will end up going back instead of forward.Doesn't matter what colour president, prime minister is etc. Just aslong as we got the right team in place, that's all that matters and all that should matter. Skin colour is nothing but it is always hyped.
Firsts of anything will always be celebrated...After all, like my mum said to me the other day, it wasnt long ago when a black person on television was almost a celebration...
Yes but it's not just celebrating the firsts.. All I have heard since is 'Labour are racist' because they have not elected a black leader..WTF?It's starting to become cringe worthy.. Just let things happen as they happen.Allow using the card to forcefully get a position. Get it off your own hard work and self-esteme.This is what I mean..It's almost like 'we won so now we are going to rub it in your faces'That's how I felt at times.when will it end>?
Whose been saying tht? Whoever has is an idiot.
Take one guess...The 'white' media. Been in the papers/news all this week. Saying how there is institutionalised racism within the party because no black leader has been elected.I am not being funny but there are over 600 MPs in parliament and around 15 are BME (I think? maybe less)What are the odds on becoming leader? If black people or Asians are unhappy with the representation, then they should put down their mics, put down their shanks, put down their guns , step out their mini cabs, close down their west indian fast food shops and get into politics!Labour are so not racist they think they are black.. how can they be racist?Why is it that now people will feel bad and will look racist if there is not a black leader?It's like some kids game 'I want to be the leader!' and then crying racism when it ain't you.not you but you know what I mean.
LOL

This topic is lost.These race topics always end up with some next pointless discussion going on.
only bcos some people are too pre occupied with responding to an idiot's constant rambling. sometime's i dont even think he's the fool anymore, but the people who CONSTANTLY respond, even when its clearly ruining a decent thread.

I love it how it is constantly promoted that we are all equal and that we are all the same.. skin colour is just a colour, it doesn't matter.. what matters is that we are all the same on the inside etc. etc.
Cos we dont actually believe the above. Thus...
black people go off and start promoting race and how important it is to be black.
Well then..You should be treated differently then and not given the same rights and other races should not mix with you if that is true?
Your brain's a cabbage.

Take one guess...The 'white' media. Been in the papers/news all this week. Saying how there is institutionalised racism within the party because no black leader has been elected.I am not being funny but there are over 600 MPs in parliament and around 15 are BME (I think? maybe less)What are the odds on becoming leader? If black people or Asians are unhappy with the representation, then they should put down their mics, put down their shanks, put down their guns , step out their mini cabs, close down their west indian fast food shops and get into politics!Labour are so not racist they think they are black.. how can they be racist?Why is it that now people will feel bad and will look racist if there is not a black leader?It's like some kids game 'I want to be the leader!' and then crying racism when it ain't you.not you but you know what I mean.
LOL
To this day, your an undercover Ashman. Said it to you in the past. And dont come to me with "I take black c*ck though" coz that doesnt wash with me. Only reason why you let your flaps get pierced by a blick d*ck is coz you know there is no one else that does it better. You'll still marry a white man. No problem with that, but dont carry on like you arent Ashmanish coz your ex is black.Give t'anks

LOL
To this day, your an undercover Ashman. Said it to you in the past. And dont come to me with "I take black c*ck though" coz that doesnt wash with me. Only reason why you let your flaps get pierced by a blick d*ck is coz you know there is no one else that does it better. You'll still marry a white man. No problem with that, but dont carry on like you arent Ashmanish coz your ex is black.Give t'anks
lol

LOL. God those bitches r THE worst. Them half-steppin racist slores. They make me violent (inside).Joey Barton>>>Cheryl Cole, Danielle Lloyd

I love it how it is constantly promoted that we are all equal and that we are all the same.. skin colour is just a colour, it doesn't matter.. what matters is that we are all the same on the inside etc. etc.
Cos we dont actually believe the above. Thus...
black people go off and start promoting race and how important it is to be black.
Well then..You should be treated differently then and not given the same rights and other races should not mix with you if that is true?
The choices shouldn't just be either privileging your own group and culture OR pretending an impossible tolerance for everybody else.

LOL
lol
Owwwww