THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Let me know what its saying ?

Alex you been?

Wanna hit south america next year wasnt really looking at Argentina tho cos the weather and I heard the girls are on a long ting

Let me know what its saying ?

Alex you been?

Wanna hit south america next year wasnt really looking at Argentina tho cos the weather and I heard the girls are on a long ting

Yeah 10 days. Very nice city.

Went just after the world cup, in fact i was there the day before the final which was crazy. So it was there winter and wasnt hot but not cold, think it might get quite warm in their summer tho?

Music is either rock or like electro/house. A couple of hip hop nights where a lot of travellers go, were decent. There's a pacha there (didnt go) but also a sick club called terrazas del este which is like a superclub type place. Blagged my way in to the vip area as all the piffest were in there.

Girls are real nice in terms of facially. Bodys aint touching brazilians however (depending on your taste).

Having said that, they love rock music there, saw a few absolute beaut semi-thick rock chicks. Was a good combo.

And the food is nice. Just ate fillet steak everyday with some nice malbec wine in a sick restaurant for next to nothing. Same sorta meal youd pay £70/80 a head for in london, you get for £15/20.

Yeah the guys im going with said Argentina is sick, not as great as Brazil but up there.  

We going Brazil for the wedding (The chick is Brazilian) so we hitting Argentina first.

Hearing girls love foriegn guys that even the locals try act English :lol:  they had girls asking to see their passports to see if they are legit pmsl

• 2 weeks later...

Did Tunisia in 2009.

Went a place called Hammamet.  Wasn't that nice in all honesty.  Yasmin Hammamet is much nicer but I think you are better off going to a place called Sousse (I think it's called that).  A lot more going on there.  Also, where I went it was chilly at time (I went in October) but Yasmin Hammamet was warm.  Aside from that, it's the typical they love you and want you to come to their shop, you buy something they are your best friend, you don't, they don't give a shit about you and can't wait for you to leave.

Quite a lot

Generally good

People obviously go out of their way because they want good reviews

Gnna book something off it tomorrow as it goes

Personally haven't had a bad experience yet

The longest but is sometimes getting the keys but make sure you arrange that with the owner

Whats ibiza saying these days.. i know a lot of you are quite a bit older so might of grown out of that type of place but still

which hotel is the most active, 24/7 party vibes

Jet apartments definitely

There's a whole thread on that bro

/

Barca is the new dam, kush club>>>_____

Barca>>>

Kush is probably one of the worst ones I joined though, there are much nicer and cheaper ones but they are now tighter on letting tourists in.

Whats ibiza saying these days.. i know a lot of you are quite a bit older so might of grown out of that type of place but still

/

Barca>>>

Kush is probably one of the worst ones I joined though, there are much nicer and cheaper ones but they are now tighter on letting tourists in.

Where else did you go?

/

Barca>>>

Where else did you go?

La Mente, La Rambla dragon, La mesa... kush is a tourist spot but it opens till 3am unlike the others

Also greenhouse have opened up a club there so next time I go barca will have to check that

/

Barca>>>

Where else did you go?

La Mente, La Rambla dragon, La mesa... kush is a tourist spot but it opens till 3am unlike the others

Also greenhouse have opened up a club there so next time I go barca will have to check that

+1

Don't know how many you lot are carnival heads but has anyone here been Crop Over in Barbados?  Me and the mandem are looking at hitting in in 2015 and wanted to try and start preparing and budgeting for it.  Not really aware who the big floats are but hopefully we can work that out.