THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

You guys will laugh, but I went to London over the weekend.....I've never been (as a tourist). Did some work on the Indian embassy a few years back and worked in the outskirts.

Visited all the usual touristy shit, was good to see the capital though, felt like a city break. :lol:

• Upvote 3

youd probably laugh at all the londoners that have never done it

who heres been Dublin?

reviews, best spots, tings etc.

Dublin is cool, went for my boys stag do a few years ago now. Temple bar is the main bit, loads of bars and pub. It’s a proper pub crawl\beer drinkers sorta place though, need to make sure you’re going with the right people to enjoy it. We stayed far out from the centre so no point suggesting that but If there’s a few of you definitely get an apartment in the city.

Most of the tings you’ll meet are gonna be English hen do’s .

who heres been Dublin?

reviews, best spots, tings etc.

Dublin is cool, went for my boys stag do a few years ago now. Temple bar is the main bit, loads of bars and pub. It’s a proper pub crawl\beer drinkers sorta place though, need to make sure you’re going with the right people to enjoy it. We stayed far out from the centre so no point suggesting that but If there’s a few of you definitely get an apartment in the city.

Most of the tings you’ll meet are gonna be English hen do’s .

safe

yeah I bang pubs man its cool

looking to reach with some essex dons so you already know...

Had Sh*tl oads of fun in Dublin. Was drunk for a lot of it. Somehow spent loads of money though. Didnt think it would turn out as expensive as it did

Temple Bar is a must

Some super cool / hipsterfied / instagram friendly rooms at the Morgan Boutique Hotel. All of us had different weird quirky objects in the rooms from local artists.. 

Morgan Bar was heaving!!! They had a sax player when we went

3rd & 4th night, stayed at The Dean Hotel.... also very sick

Went wakeboarding & did a round of football golf, which got maaaaaaad competitive 

:lol: saxes you know

Sax player + live percussionist playing along to house n shiiiiiit is a winner bro.... It was a viiiiibes...

Anyway, thats one bar....just happened to be the hotel bar.....there a billion kajillion others

I'm slyly jealous that you're going,...

infact..........

Can I come?  :lmao: