MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

My recording cut 4th round of woodley fight, just spent all morning having to download.

Didnt think conor would do it, thought Ed would be too durable...but booooooy that left is coming different it would appear

What next for conor? As Rogan said, conor won first belt UFC194, we've just had 205 ffs with zero defenses, something has gotta give

Fuckin hell the atmosphere in New York was madness, I can't see myself ever going to an event again which will top that. I'll try get some vids up over the next couple of days.

therr was nobody sitting down by the time the main event was on and the amount of Americans that were backing Conor instead of their countryman Alvarez was mad

when buffer started to call the result for the woodley vs wondeboy fight and then walked out the ring, as he was walking up the steps he said on the mic "and still" you couldn't hear that when I watched it back on bt sport, he made a few errors they night.

im still buzzin

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2016 at 1:16 PM, Thizz said:

Bisping fighter of the year.

Well deserved. 

/

Hearing it's 

Overeem vs Hunt 2

McGregor vs Diaz 3 

Aldo vs ???

at UFC 209 

/

Can't wait for her to get sparked out again.

bisping fighter of the year official? I see rollingstone.com name him that but not seen it from the ufc

hunt wont fight unless they put a new clause in the contract to say that he will receive all of his opponents purse if they get done for doping. his last 3 opponents have all been popped.

aldo's a little bitch, I really hope holloway beats him dont reckon it'll be 209 though. he's trying to fight khabib or ferguson for some strange reason

Aldo isn't bitching. Lost the tittle. Did what he qas told in order to get back in contention then got screwed by Conor moving up in weight. Legit gripe imo opinion. 

Now we have Conor not exactly showing a load of relish at the idea of fighting Khabib or Ferguson.... 

Instead its the Diaz trilogy, 

Now don"t get me wrong i wanna see Diaz get paid. However he's not top 5 in that Division.

Conor should be fighting Khabib next or Ferguson. As they're next in line. Aldo wants to fighy them as they are the route to Conor. A man willing to chase a dangerous opponent up through the divisions is definitly not a "bitch" especially when calling out the two people he is.

On 23/12/2016 at 1:34 PM, Kompressor said:

Aldo isn't bitching. Lost the tittle. Did what he qas told in order to get back in contention then got screwed by Conor moving up in weight. Legit gripe imo opinion. 

Now we have Conor not exactly showing a load of relish at the idea of fighting Khabib or Ferguson.... 

Instead its the Diaz trilogy, 

Now don"t get me wrong i wanna see Diaz get paid. However he's not top 5 in that Division.

Conor should be fighting Khabib next or Ferguson. As they're next in line. Aldo wants to fighy them as they are the route to Conor. A man willing to chase a dangerous opponent up through the divisions is definitly not a "bitch" especially when calling out the two people he is.

he got knocked out clean, wanted an instant rematch which was rightfully turned down as not deserved, he starts moaning about conor holding up the division, which we can all agree on but that's not conors fault that's dana / ufc

he fights edgar for interim belt

he then says he's retiring unless he fights conor lol

he gets given the featherweight belt for a 2nd time, (he has never won the belt), he only got the belt because the cormier vs johnson fight fell through and they made holloway and pettis fight for the interim

holloway gets the belt and he is making up all sorts of excuses and is now trying to move up a division and hold up the featherweight again, which he started moaning at in the first place. guy has no right to start moaning, how many times has he pulled out of fights etc

should be holding his mouth

Wernt people saying she could beat maywether 14 months ago ?