Midweek action

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavelength
How the f*ck can Fuhlam come to our ground and play keep ball? Team is patheticLOL @ whoever thought this team could win the league
Trust, TF is/was buzzin' differently.
Awful fansTotally awful, moaning at every second possible awfulHow is moaning spose 2 help ur team, LOL @ getting behind them with 12mins 2goOh yh..In Rafa We Trust
Fans were a joke still, bare idiots.
Where was u i was in 19 right nex to fulham fansAtmosphere was okHats off to fulham aint seen a team come nd play football like that for a whileWe was sh*t thoughHangerland is a beastDont care tho cant wai for uefa nex yr no hypeLol at liverpool still a cup team
Block 7, 1 guy stood up slewing our support and he tried to get them to support us but they turned on him and shouted abuse.Some of the sh*t i heard was mad.
lol f*ckin hell30 mil on arshavin and no goalslooked like we dodged a bullet there
He's back, Gundam used to be the sickest hype merchant.

I'll admit I thought Arsenal had a chance this season, but I obviously I wasn't thinking our captain & best player would suffer a serious injury (& not even perform that well to begin with) Bayor would revert back to his 1st season form, Rosicky would take this long to come back, Theo to be out for 3 months, players falling out, our young players to show such little progress, Wenger to be this tactically naive....Man Utd have also surprised me with their efficiency, I thought they would struggle with a want-away Ronaldo not performing to last seasons level.

Teams:Man Utd: Foster, O'Shea, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Ronaldo, Scholes, Gibson, Nani, Tevez, Welbeck.Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Giggs, Park, Vidic, Possebon, Eckersley.Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Jenas, Zokora, Modric, Bent, Pavlyuchenko.Subs: Alnwick, Bale, Bentley, Huddlestone, Gunter, Taarabt, O'Hara.Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)