The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

• 2 weeks later...

oops my plans

friday - worked, enjoyed a book in the sun for a couple hours, now chillin to rest/save money

saturday - gym then a friends leaving party - money and energy that are saved tonight shall be used

sunday - recover, probs gym again, watch my mate complete a 1/2 marathon

sh*t pass month has been f*ck*ng crazy

friday :- reminded me how stupid Jamaicans can be. Man pulls a hammer from the boot of his car and is on some half hearted acting ting getting people to hold him back after taking one half hearted swing at a man same spot 3 hours later man shanks two guys up for no good reason I just ducked.

I am in chronic pain also on my knee the other week went to pick up and was in a bait spot and feds were about ended up getting hit in the knee by a car I am f*ck*ng walking around like I am disabled

my brother said he saw a ghost in his room so we got this lady to do an exorcism said heard his door open and saw a little boy walking towards him and he is shoock about it man dont smoke or drink .

got an ounce of weed so i am bless for know.

today I just want a quiet one

oh yeah on friday got a court summons for end of the month bow road over some fine swear down I hate this society always grabbing into my pockets and I felt so positive when I got home on friday

wanted to buy this jacket for the winter going to see if I can just pay them quick time coz I know cost will raise to d*ck head amounts if i freeze to death its these cunts fault

i1392644380020100803.th.jpg

]

friday - got wavey with my dragon an a chicken an spinach curry

saturday - went shoppin, GOT A BADGYAL WINTER JACKET/COAT my word, and a bag and i got a free maxi dress, joke ting the smallest size they had is 10, i took it anyway

never would buy a maxi dress due to my height, dno why my marjays talkin about puttin on wedges.

got a MJ t that was reduced from £20 to £6 -BARGAIN

went to bed at like half 10,

sunday - job applications

friday - can't remember

saturday - went to see the last exorcist DO NOT PAY MONEY TO SEE THIS MOVIE PIRATE TING ONLY 5/10

sunday - this pre-uni boredom is hell so i'mma holla at my cousin for bring ins to a drink up but its sunday who the rass has drink ups on sunday so i'm assuming its probably actually another day

friday - can't remember

saturday - went to see the last exorcist DO NOT PAY MONEY TO SEE THIS MOVIE PIRATE TING ONLY 5/10

sunday - this pre-uni boredom is hell so i'mma holla at my cousin for bring ins to a drink up but its sunday who the rass has drink ups on sunday so i'm assuming its probably actually another day

truss me

swear all i bene doing is playing xbox and going work

some deadout existence

friday - can't remember

truss me

swear all i bene doing is playing xbox and going work

some deadout existence

that exactly wat ive been doing (ps3 tho)

im kinda looking forward to uni at this moment in time

friday - can't remember

:lol: watch when you go uni. You still have alot to learn!

I can't wait till i go back to uni. No more spending 10 for one drink.