pull out method

Frank White

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL more time everyone is just trying to buss, but you cant be lettin that happen out of sheer pride.Remember one chick the p*ssy was kryptonite tight, man slid in felt the squeeze, then felt the tingle coming, had to jump out the bed like say it tried to bite me,
lololololi know bout them onessometimes i have to just stop dead and focus my mind on something

LOL more time everyone is just trying to buss, but you cant be lettin that happen out of sheer pride.Remember one chick the p*ssy was kryptonite tight, man slid in felt the squeeze, then felt the tingle coming, had to jump out the bed like say it tried to bite me,
:lol: :lol:

Guest haze-e
Gahhahaha :lol:

Name IP Address Posts Date Registered Group Options Sayyed Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah 67.159.44.138 8 31-December 08 Viper Edit Member Parrist 67.159.44.138 426 2-October 08 Viper Edit Member Android 67.159.44.138 45 14-August 08 Viper Edit Member Boris 67.159.44.138 4 23-June 08 Viper Edit Member Frank White 67.159.44.138 418 22-March 08 Viper Edit Member HugoSanchez 67.159.44.138 91 9-March 08 Viper Edit Member
That aint my ip son.Hack away.

Name IP Address Posts Date Registered Group Options Sayyed Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah 67.159.44.138 8 31-December 08 Viper Edit Member Parrist 67.159.44.138 426 2-October 08 Viper Edit Member Android 67.159.44.138 45 14-August 08 Viper Edit Member Boris 67.159.44.138 4 23-June 08 Viper Edit Member Frank White 67.159.44.138 418 22-March 08 Viper Edit Member HugoSanchez 67.159.44.138 91 9-March 08 Viper Edit Member
That's a proxy.

Gahhahaha :lol:
Argh I relate

I pulled out accidently last week and buss all over my avirex Jacket which was behind me over my shoulder. I was laying down that sh*t went everywhere it was f*ckeries on the wall and everything
:lol: thought u were giving the lovin in ur avirexmy x shot on his shoulder i was creased

lololololi know bout them onessometimes i have to just stop dead and focus my mind on something
LMAAOOO best thing to do is just think of something random an try not to look at the chick

1st time i barebacked.Oh lord, couldn't believe what was happening.Slipped it in, was only the 3rd or 4th time we had sex(i took her v).Then i started to see one white light and lost control of my arms and legs.Tears were shed.
lol, them ones where u think "this feels f*ck*ng good, i should stop for a sec......nah f*ck that."