writing letters

Grafter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in todays day and age it would come across like ya trying too hard if you did this tbh
ThisCan see a guy gettin boyed too
i dont think a girl here would boy a man for writing her a letter, but then obviously the wording has to be appropriatealso its not necessarily about expecting a letter back, particularly if no questions have been asked, you might jus have some sh*t to say that you don't feel you can say face to face

in todays day and age it would come across like ya trying too hard if you did this tbh
ThisCan see a guy gettin boyed too
tbhi dont even like texting too tuff bun me writing a letter for anyone unless im in jail or its for university taking notes or something.
i agree with all of the above.. but i wanna give it a go.. its something ive never done b4 or even considered and if man gets boyed then bwoi.. cant say i give a sh*t tbh cos i really dont care what ppl think, its what i kno thats important to me... she might think she can chips man off but as long as i kno its jus a social experiment, if it goes bad i'll chalk it up to a failed method an keep[ it moving...no harm in trying new approaches stil, everything else is gettin too routine and abit borin tbh

its only trying to hard if u jus met the personits true everyone is cold or likes to project the facade of cold heartedness, pretending that you cant be hurt because your not giving anything awayand a letter is a symbol of giving that anything away, whatever it is

in any attempt for the woman to be little you she WILL point sh*t like this out all the mandem hear have heard from girls that they shagged who are in a relationship and listened to them bitch about their man.had married women talk to me after i boned them about how their husband is annoying them etchad girls with boyfriend tell me their man is a wasteman and they dont rate him for certain things (to be honest im pullin punches what they said was worse than this)had girls tell me that their men are pretty much d*ckheads etc and the same girls go back to the man so this tells me that when a woman is ready ANY WOMAN will flip the good qualities of their man and use it as an excuse to expose him as a d*ckhead just like girls say a man has a small d*ck when they get mad with him.every man here understands that i mean how ofter have we seen UPPED msn convos?a HAND WRITTEN LETTER?mehnot even.not about being rick rossed.

From the beginning of this year ive kept a diary, just helps me stay a bit sane in the head, i can just write all my feelings, fears, ongoing situations and other random crap down. It will be an interesting, rather explosive read when someone picks it up to read in years to come when im dead and buried.wrote in a friends book whilst he was away in afghan, load of us just wrote randomness in this book to cheer him up whilst he was in helmand province fighting off the baddies.never wrote a love letter though, wouldnt know where to start and would just feel stupid attempting to write one.

in any attempt for the woman to be little you she WILL point sh*t like this out all the mandem hear have heard from girls that they shagged who are in a relationship and listened to them bitch about their man.had married women talk to me after i boned them about how their husband is annoying them etchad girls with boyfriend tell me their man is a wasteman and they dont rate him for certain things (to be honest im pullin punches what they said was worse than this)had girls tell me that their men are pretty much d*ckheads etc and the same girls go back to the man so this tells me that when a woman is ready ANY WOMAN will flip the good qualities of their man and use it as an excuse to expose him as a d*ckhead just like girls say a man has a small d*ck when they get mad with him.every man here understands that i mean how ofter have we seen UPPED msn convos?a HAND WRITTEN LETTER?mehnot even.not about being rick rossed.
CO MOTHERf*ckING SIGN