Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Calm down. If a dude said that it wouldn't even get a lol.
don't be pissed coz you never said itabout chill going on like people were typing sh*t likewelkg]erhherjhtjir
Why would I be pissed that I didn't make a joke that I don't even think is funny? Do people have to be hysterical to be told to calm down?Both questions are rhetorical.

Bunny boilers. :D Flopped me bare times before but cancelled via text blah blah blah. She flopped me last week no phonecall and some weak text in the morning about how she fell asleep. GROSS MISCONDUCT. Enoughs enough. Dashed.Everyday since last Sunday she's text me without a single reply. Hi, Night babe, I'm sorry I'll wait for you to calm down, I'll make it up to you, Please just talk to me, I'm so stressed at work, I can't wait to go home call you later, and so on.I'VE NOT SENT ONE REPLY OR RETURNED HER CALLS. :/She's 34. :D

• Upvote 1

Bunny boilers. :D Flopped me bare times before but cancelled via text blah blah blah. She flopped me last week no phonecall and some weak text in the morning about how she fell asleep. GROSS MISCONDUCT. Enoughs enough. Dashed.Everyday since last Sunday she's text me without a single reply. Hi, Night babe, I'm sorry I'll wait for you to calm down, I'll make it up to you, Please just talk to me, I'm so stressed at work, I can't wait to go home call you later, and so on.I'VE NOT SENT ONE REPLY OR RETURNED HER CALLS. :/She's 34. :D
That phrase would only fill me with more rage.

Lmao at this whole page :D / Why is this girl bellin my line and txting me just cos i hotted her accidentallyonpurpose to her best friend and told her we f*cked for a few months a lil while back. So what i was seein another girl in ur circle right before it happened. Dont be mad at me be mad that ur friendship aint strong enough for u to have been able to tell her init