Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

rolling out everyone was making a big deal about my unlucky jumper....i disagree/Me and my boy wheeled in these 2 sisters one was married.... went back to the other ones yard some fat off house in hertfordshire anyway i moved into the sisters room...doing my tingwent downstairs to check on my bedrin and get my phone which i left on the table....thought id go in kitchen and get a drink when the DAD came down.... i went back up... he didnt see me but heard me.... i told the girl and she was like yeah hes fine with it im a big woman(26).... was like cool then told her my bedrin and her sister wernt downstairs....... carried on doing my ting.... girls begging me to stay till the morning how she can make a serious breakfast and that......when i hear movement and talking downstairs.....thinking its my boy.....went to tell him he can stay in the guest room till morning and well get a lift backi go down the stairs see the Dad and my bedrin with a drink.... and my bedrin is at sh*t lying..if you put a bit of pressure on him he will tell you his life story........ the dad thought he was with the sister that lives at home still not knowing the married one was in the house.... then he saw me and i can imagine the mental sh*t going through his head thinking is daughter is getting banged out by ethnicsthese times the girl comes down some arguing ensues i thought we somehow blagged itso before he clocks and all hell breaks loose i think f*ck this i go back up grab my sh*t go to other room to get my bedrins sh*t and the married sister is all konked out naked and sh*t room stinking of sexwhen the dad comes up he sees me coming out the room so hes thinking what we told him checks out....goes into the room sees his daughter man goes mad here bare swearing toss my bedrin his sh*t go out the front door not warning him the dad knows......i run out the front garden onto the street...realise im in the middle of nowhere but im still drunk so think its a minorwaiting for my boy now guy takes ages..... then i see him running up apparently the dad try hold my bedrin till i came back because i slept with his married daughter then my boy baited out it was him....dad called him a niggermy bedrin banged himso we are in the middle of nowhere im using google maps and order a cabwaited nearly 45mins for a cab in the middle of nowhere..... £60 back to ends my girl wants to link again :D apparently police and the husband were also called.... the married one is denying everything and the sister is backing her and sticking with the original story..... lol sending me bb updates min by min..... but i can confirm from my bedrin he beat it bare back./too old for this sh*t.

• Upvote 26