OK ITS TIME! Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

Wavant

Want to like but I dunno. Its not terrible but its not great. Just strikes me as he was forced to comprimise the whole way thru.Didn't need to give every vocalist a feature credit, I dunno, New York is done to be honest.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im dissapointed man.................still better than 90% of sh*t thats come out the last year but this is JADAKISS mans top 10 dead or alive, this sounds like he made a collaborative album then lumped the songs together randomly...........kiss of death>>>>>>thisstill got some big tunes thowhat if ft Nas (nas+jada on a track cant really go wrong)cant stop meone more step feat styles p(styles and jadakiss probably the best 1 2 punch in hip hop)things iv been throughiv tried

hmm?My first listen am abit tired to typeBut the songs that stood out for meThing have been throughcome and get mesmoking gunone more stepwhos Real pain & tortureCatel gatheringcant stop me.Letter to big.What if - Sounds like a poor version of fedro starr- what if. Track didnt even come close.9 solid songs on the album. I wont say its wack but its isnt as good as is last two. I don't know what it is, but I think I am on a different state of mind with NY hiphop. Even when its dope I cant co-sign it too tuff.Am sure 2 years down the line I will listen to this Album and I'll rate it better than I am doing now. 6/10 for me.

f*ckin sh*t! I've been a fan of this dude for soooooo long and he always fails me. I'll still be hyped if he drops another album, I've conceded I will forever get sucked in, but damn Jada. There's no variety; beats, mainly the drum pattern, all sound the same, concepts are all pretty similar even down to an RnB singer on majority of the hooks. Lol @ Letter To BIG being the stand-out track to me. sh*t got me hyped for a 3.5* album at the very leastI dont even think he kills many lyrically. The potential is there to do it, just needs inspiration and a good exec producer. f*ck man

Think this album was massivePain & TortureGrind HardCan't Stop MeSomething Else What IfThings I've Been ThroughLetter To B.I.GAll sick sick songs, been getting constant replaysThe entire release feels big and grandiose, beat selection is on pointProbably the best release I've heard this year, big up Jada!

• 1 month later...

This album as kinda grown on me..I kinda knew that 'whos real' will grow on me tho. Its one of those tunes u need to listen to at the right moment. Very big tune. Miss the ruffryders camp.Swiss is very underrated. When it comes to street bangers he held it down