fuk natwest.

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what all the banks are up in court about at the moment about over draft charges cant do anything about it until its been resolved but once it has if you keep a note of the date and once its been sorted you can claim it back cause i claimed back £1000 odd back from bank charges

i got charged like 3 grand didnt even know coz i dont use that account forgot all about itjust waiting for the court ting so i can get my p back

Guest LucaPiano
i got charged like 3 grand didnt even know coz i dont use that account forgot all about itjust waiting for the court ting so i can get my p back
You ballin' :P

Natwest are the WORST bank ever.
Indeed.Topic starter, i feel your pain, they once fined me £60 for a couple pennies overdraft.I had ordered something from the internet, couple days later after purchase i had taken my remaining balance out of my account as i was going away and need all the money. The systems are so f*ck*ng slow they had not updated my new decreased balance.They did not alert me by mail or telephone of this overdraft. Instead they froze my account and i had to spend alot of money speaking to Vishnu at Customer Services sorting out this whole heap of bollocks while i was in Europe dying by a phonebox.

yh nationwide charged me bare pee cos i got frauded (mentioned in another topic)i didnt know till like a week later had zero in my a/c and my standing orders n direct debits were phailing all the while. they kept charging man 30's i sent them that letter like a year go to request all my statements. sent them the pee and they wrote backl talkin sh*t about theyve added it up for me but i wont be gettin the money funds til test case is resolved.some pisstake. i paid for my statements. and i dont trust there maths i think they bumped cos i know theyve charged me at least 8 bills between 03-06 me but i couldnt be bothered to persue it, i will when that case gets settled.

This is what all the banks are up in court about at the moment about over draft charges cant do anything about it until its been resolved but once it has if you keep a note of the date and once its been sorted you can claim it back cause i claimed back £1000 odd back from bank charges
This is all it isThey might have charged you 38 quid but I'm sure you can just call up the bank, complain, and they'll get rid of the chargeBarclays charged me 38 quid going 15p over, but I called them that day and they wiped off the chargeIf Natwest don't do it atleast keep a record of the charge so when this class action suit eventually wins (and it will) you can claim it then

i remember when i got bumped, had like £1 left on my Overdraft, bought a drink for like 80p or so and next day i was £25 over my overdraft, went there and they said i got charged like 20p interest typical cos 2 days after man got paid.about interest , yeah sure. I know they did it on purpose aswell

i have never had no problems with natwestwhy did u even allow a overdraft on your account.. when i set mine up i just told them no... I'm not owing sh*t to anyone... especially a bank. Any legal loansharks.
I dont know ya know. wish i never took the overdraft now but mans gotta live out here!
the way i see it is ... if u dont have the money then u dont attempt to use money u dont have.This is why credit cards/overdrafts are wasted.The par of it all is credit cards can help you get a mortgage in the long run because you have proof of good credit... but its all some corporate trap anyway to make money off of you.Which goes back to the point "f*ck credit cards & overdrafts".