OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

you man dont understand

premiums are the whole income insurance companies get, they have to cover the whole companies operating costs plus the costs of trashed cars and make a substantial profit, its a big business and they cant just cut the costs simply because you want them to

they are gonna make as much money as possible in this world dont bother complaining, either drive without it, bodge it, get it insured in another country or moan to ur missus

insurance is one of the biggest profitable type brokerage trade businesses you can get into

you man dont understand

premiums are the whole income insurance companies get, they have to cover the whole companies operating costs plus the costs of trashed cars and make a substantial profit, its a big business and they cant just cut the costs simply because you want them to

they are gonna make as much money as possible in this world dont bother complaining, either drive without it, bodge it, get it insured in another country or moan to ur missus

insurance is one of the biggest profitable type brokerage trade businesses you can get into

Exactly guys talking sh*t

• 2 weeks later...

How does it work?

The innovative Smartbox that will be fitted to your car allows us to track what we call Safe Driving Parameters:

* average speeds on different types of road

* how fast and hard the car accelerates or brakes

* what times of the day the car is driven

* how fast corners are taken.

lol, this could never work for me

Guest Lemons

How does it work?

The innovative Smartbox that will be fitted to your car allows us to track what we call Safe Driving Parameters:

* average speeds on different types of road

* how fast and hard the car accelerates or brakes

* what times of the day the car is driven

* how fast corners are taken.

lol, this could never work for me

f*ck that. I'd lose my license.