Which is better ?

Mr. Gayle

Can safely say, I cant decide both are too sick, full of quotes and sick charactersVinnie Jones > ____________Rory Breaker> ___________Lock Stock

Is this some white c*nt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not f*ck*ng laughing Ni-ko-las!
If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.
Snatch
Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?
Vinny: Did he have four fingers?Sol: I'm sorry, I couldn't get the bin-noc-u-lars out in time.

Snatch by a whiskerthe whole dialogue from start to finish was sickA film with 95% full of quotableseasily in my top 5 listBut still Lock stock..........

Don't touch him up! Knock him out!
Dog: I'll find you... I'll find you. Bacon: 'Course you will sweetheart! [Ties Dog's hands behind him] Dog: I'll find you. Bacon: What d'you think this is? f*ck*ng hide and seek?
And of course the legendry
Dog: I don't f*ck*ng believe this! Can everyone stop gettin' shot?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: