Barcelona Fc Vs Manchester United Pre match thread

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busquets is a bit of a worry now, had to receive heavy treatment on his left leg.If he is out will properly go with Keita in his place and Sylvinho at leftback.Ronaldo was also receiving quite a bit of treatment including bandaging to the right foot. This won't affect him being picked though.Lol at Steve Bruce's reason for Ronaldo being better than Messi "Messi hasn't scored against an English club but Ronaldo seems to do it every week, so that's why he is better for me" pink him. At least Ossie's reason come down to technical ability.

currently got no plansprob a couple man come round mine

efefdersesethat shot>>>>who saw that on the preview showedit: ronaldo btw
The free kick dead centre from about 40 yards? top bins?DISGUSTING!!!Was that Kuscazk in goal? LOL @ him diving
where can i watch this?

barca need to be careful their defence can be exposed so easily
And with them seemingly struggling at left back wouldnt it make some sense to deploy someone to attack that position?Everyone is stuck on Man U playing Ronaldo up front but doesnt Fergie have a knack for suprising ppl.

Man You fan been stabbed in the leg
Hence why I told Alex to take his passport to the game, incase anything happens yet a non-football person was trying to tell me differently.The guy who got stabbed was probably drunk and giving it to Italians.
you're a prick.

Man You fan been stabbed in the leg
Hence why I told Alex to take his passport to the game, incase anything happens yet a non-football person was trying to tell me differently.The guy who got stabbed was probably drunk and giving it to Italians.
Tbh this alcohol ban has done the mancs a favour.. alot more of them would have been stabbed if it wernt for that.I expect some more to happen later though.

Ronaldo should play upfront because he's the best centre forward in the world when he plays there.Get Rooney and Park on the wings deadding Henry and Messi and let Ronaldo work his magic.
come off itTorres scored his 50th league goal in his 84th apperanceTorres is FAAAAAR better as a center forwardfact
In the last 3 seasons Ronaldo has scored 91 goals in 131 appearances.And most of that from out wideSo boyyyyyyy!!!!!And they are not league goals, how can he make 84 league appearances in 2 seasons?

Anderson>>>>>

Manchester United midfielder Anderson has vowed to run butt-naked around Rome's Olympic Stadium if he scores in the Champions League Final.His planned celebration may seem over the top, until you realise that he is still waiting for his first United goal - after 75 games for the club.The 21-year-old Brazilian, who will start for United against Barcelona tomorrow, is famed for his belligerence and an ability to break up play by hurrying the opposition.He may not possess the flair or finesse of a Cristiano Ronaldo or Michael Carrick, but he is just as important to United's cause for the basic virtues he brings to the team.But a goal is something that has eluded him in two years at Old Trafford - hence his plans for a celebration to remember."I'm going to strip myself butt-naked and run round the stadium if I score," said Anderson, before doubling up in laughter.He may not have scored in normal time for United, but Anderson has twice shown his coolness under pressure by converting penalties in sudden-death shootouts.Advertisement - article continues below »The first was against Chelsea in last year's Champions League Final, the second when United beat Spurs at Wembley to win the Carling Cup.So, in Anderson's mind at least, he has already broken his duck."Firstly, I have scored two goals," he said. "Secondly, my aim is to help the team and I will do anything I can to achieve that. If I can score, then even better."With Darren Fletcher suspended after his red card in the semi against Arsenal, it will be up to Anderson to stifle Barca's attack - and Lionel Messi."I've played against Messi for Brazil versus Argentina and he is a fantastic player," said Anderson. "This could be one of those finals everyone talks about for years."