Barcelona Fc Vs Manchester United Pre match thread

Who is better? Top form Torres, Drogba and Villa. Eto'o and Zlatan arguably.All sick but none of them have the variety in their game that Ronaldo has. He is unplayable and he can hurt teams even more through the middle.
You should be pinked

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medic
Alot of people writing Barca off already, dont know why.
Really?
Truss, I thought WE were underdogs?
Everyone Ive talked to seems to think United will breeze it.
All of the english media have pretty much said its UTD's.Barcelona defense is f*cked and unless UTD frontline play really sh*t, UTD should be favourites to stay champions of Europe
I agree there defense is weak but it couldn turn out to be good for them in a way. Now Barca will have to play to their strengths and attack and not sit back because they wont be able to afford it. Will make for a sick match.

Really?
All of the english media have pretty much said its UTD's.Barcelona defense is f*cked and unless UTD frontline play really sh*t, UTD should be favourites to stay champions of Europe
I agree there defense is weak but it couldn turn out to be good for them in a way. Now Barca will have to play to their strengths and attack and not sit back because they wont be able to afford it. Will make for a sick match.
LOL @ Barca sitting back for any reason at all. No matter what team they put out or who they verse they will attempt to flood forward. Now its down to what Man U do cos Barca will suprise no one.Cant see Man U losing though cos even though it is Barca, losing so many 1st teamers will affect the performance and in that respect alone Man U are in a better position.If barca were fully fit I couldnt see Man U winning this either. Fullbacks would disintegrate under the constant pressure

Guest Medic
Really?
LOL @ Barca sitting back for any reason at all. No matter what team they put out or who they verse they will attempt to flood forward. Now its down to what Man U do cos Barca will suprise no one.Cant see Man U losing though cos even though it is Barca, losing so many 1st teamers will affect the performance and in that respect alone Man U are in a better position.If barca were fully fit I couldnt see Man U winning this either. Fullbacks would disintegrate under the constant pressure
What happened last year then genius?

Really?
What happened last year then genius?
Being pinned back and sitting back are 2 very different things I think most would be able to tell tehe difference. Plus Pep wasnt in charge then was he?Its a different mentality these days cos Barca play at certain times like they are invincible.

-Valdes--Puyol-Pique-Toure-Sylvinho/Keita--Iniesta-Busquets-Xavi--Messi-Eto'o-Henry-There is talk of Keita being played at leftback, he isn't keen on this, but the physical presence and muscle will help if he is played there. They will really miss the width and attacking mind of Alves, Puyol isn't on his level in terms of attacking but will get up and down the wing to help.What I am not a fan of is the English media almost saying this is 100% Man Utd's I'm guessing a lot of these media people don't really watch La Liga. This will be a close game and won by 1 goal, I'd really like to see Barcelona take this one.

What I am not a fan of is the English media almost saying this is 100% Man Utd's I'm guessing a lot of these media people don't really watch La Liga. This will be a close game and won by 1 goal, I'd really like to see Barcelona take this one.
c/si've been saying the same all week.barca are a quality side with or without injuries.could understand the United hype if messi & co were injured.but with that front line (minus henry, he'll probs start on the bench) they're still capable of beating anyone.

barca to take thhis by 3/4 goals.

I think Fergie will go with Scholes instead of Giggs.I'm predicting 2-1 to us over 90mins.LOL @ any Man Utd fan posting on here while the game is going on./LOL @ Jamie Redknapp saying the Champions League final is bigger then the World Cup final.Someone write this c*nt off