I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pissed, better not have any underlying-illnesses or that's you
What do you mean?
the people who died were said to have "underlying illnesses", I assume it meant they didn't just have swine flu
What does this meeeean though? I'm assuming it's only SERIOUS underlying illnesses. Coz I'll be damned if I die just coz I have asthma.
:!: I read somewhere that it was respiratory illness' but I'm hoping they mean like major-MAJOR respiratory illness' (other's we're f*cked)Two kids in my sister's school have got it. My sister wasn't feeling well, tried to book an appointment at the GP and the receptionist told us not to go in cos someone there has swine flu :(

A 19-year-old London man has become the first in the capital to die from swine flu.The teenager, from south London, who suffered serious underlying health problems, tested positive for the virus following his death on Wednesday.He is the fourth person with swine flu to die in the UK.His death comes after a warning that the number of cases could soar to 100,000 a day by the end of next month.The Government's chief medical officer is warning the public to avoid panic-buying counterfeit anti-swine flu drugs online.Sir Liam Donaldson said there was no need for people to resort to the internet to self-medicate amid fears over the spread.He explained that the UK has moved past the stage of containing the swine flu outbreak and into the "treatment phase".Latest Swine Flu Death2:55pm UK, Friday July 03, 2009A 19-year-old London man has become the first in the capital to die from swine flu.Public awareness campaign advert on swine fluFour people have died in the UK from swine fluThe teenager, from south London, who suffered serious underlying health problems, tested positive for the virus following his death on Wednesday.He is the fourth person with swine flu to die in the UK.His death comes after a warning that the number of cases could soar to 100,000 a day by the end of next month.The Government's chief medical officer is warning the public to avoid panic-buying counterfeit anti-swine flu drugs online.Sir Liam Donaldson said there was no need for people to resort to the internet to self-medicate amid fears over the spread.He explained that the UK has moved past the stage of containing the swine flu outbreak and into the "treatment phase".He added that Britain had a massive stockpile of Tamiflu and would be one of the first countries to have access to a vaccine, with the first supplies arriving at the end of August.Jacqui Fleming, 38, of Glasgow, was the first person in the UK to die from swine flu.Ms Fleming died last month, two weeks after her son, Jack, was born 11 weeks prematurely. Jack died later but had not contracted the virus.The second victim was a 73-year-old man from the Inverclyde area of Scotland.And six-year-old Sameerah Ahmad became the youngest UK victim to date.Sameerah, who was born with a rare life-threatening disease, died at Birmingham's Children's Hospital in late June.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/S..._Deaths_To_Four

I'm on holiday right now, someone on my plane had swine flu now I gotta go to a hospital and be tested, I got hayfever they best not try boy it. Bout to hit napa for a week so they can wait till the day ima fly back and I can't miss the flight cox I got a ned holiday booked with my girl same day I land.

Just dragged myself out of bedLol @ dying, will have to come stronger then swine flu if you wanna kill me.Underlying illnesses = heart disease, lung disease etc
lolwhen i phoned the doctor (not allowed to go in)she said some list and i said yes to all of them apart from headache and then she was like "oh i don't think you have the swine flu" i was lying there thinking wtfjust got up again at 9pm! been in bed since 2am last nightIm going to hyde park seen as i don't have the flu. Everyone else will suffer.