Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

I've always wondered about the whole... red wine is good for your heart theory.Just a little something I found...
When my patients who do drink alcohol ask which is the healthiest, I tell them there is some data suggesting that red wine may offer greater benefit than white wine or other forms of alcohol, possibly because the skin and seeds of the grapes that make the wine red are rich in antioxidants. If you feel your gustatory life is incomplete without a drink accompanying dinner, stop at one and sip it slowly as you eat. This will dilute the alcohol and help lessen its potential negative effects on your body.
- Dr. Judith Reichmanhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4779784/I'm sure every idiot knows drinking excessively is detrimental to your health... but allow assuming that everybody drinks to get drunk Justin. Just jam a piece.
Oh yeah, you believe this crap???Like say any amount of alcohol can't give you an effect???Antioxidants is crap tbh.Like when people take that detox ripoff thing and think it actually works, when in reality, it probably does more harm than good.All these alcoholic drink & cakes are wasted. Self poisoning is not cool, it's not good & it's not smart. Alcohol = evil drug

wowhow can this brudda just keep coming back, swear when u make threads u should choose people who cant reply or read that matter.AnywaysI do like my Red Stripes.Also. a Jameson on the rocks acompanied with a pint of red stripe(stella if the sh*t place doesnt own any RS) when im at the bar.Appleton VXBluetop Champers for the house partiesCourvoisier VS CognacLove my spirits.Also got a bottle of Eristoff Black Vodka. Is a wild berry flavour so is nice on the rocks. lol at my bottle freezing some par tingNeed to cop some next level sh*t. Cono Sur when im ere.

Went out last night for a mates birthday plus it was a students night so deals on drinks all over the place and i am f*cked right now, too hungoverEnded up with this girl from dublin though whos in uni here and had an exam resit at 9 or somethin (was hard to understand the accent over the music but it was somethin along them line) and she was with me till bout half 3/quater to 4 this morning lol so she's gonna have a bad day

Guest Lemons
wowhow can this brudda just keep coming back, swear when u make threads u should choose people who cant reply or read that matter.AnywaysI do like my Red Stripes.Also. a Jameson on the rocks acompanied with a pint of red stripe(stella if the sh*t place doesnt own any RS) when im at the bar.Appleton VXBluetop Champers for the house partiesCourvoisier VS CognacLove my spirits.Also got a bottle of Eristoff Black Vodka. Is a wild berry flavour so is nice on the rocks. lol at my bottle freezing some par tingNeed to cop some next level sh*t. Cono Sur when im ere.
I don't get it...You're bottle of Vodka froze? Do you buy bootleg alcohol?

its because it isnt straight vodka, its all the other stuff in it which casused it to freezestraight vodka over 40% wont freeze, might go a tiny bit syrupy eristoff black vodka and cranberry juice tho!! its amazing, try it and thank me laterif ur into good vodka, u need to try stoli elit. it is the best vodka ive ever had, and i have tried every vodka worth trying (perks of the job)

Guest Lemons
its because it isnt straight vodka, its all the other stuff in it which casused it to freezestraight vodka over 40% wont freeze, might go a tiny bit syrupy eristoff black vodka and cranberry juice tho!! its amazing, try it and thank me later
Did you end up with a slush puppy type situation?TBH - Put a pack of skittles into a bottle of vodka, leave that sh*t for 3 days, drink it with a bit of ice (and Lemonade if you feel). f*ck*ng peng and, seeing as it's just Vodka with sugar in, you don't need a lot tom get all giddy. I'm taking 3 bottles to Reading with me.

Guest Triple XXX

u drinkersdid u all like it the first time u tried it, or did you force urselves to like it, like smokingcoz ive drunk like 3 times in my lifeand everytime i've hated ittastes grim n i dont even feel good afterthank f*ck doe, coz i know id be some alcoholic by now

Guest Lemons
u drinkersdid u all like it the first time u tried it, or did you force urselves to like it, like smokingcoz ive drunk like 3 times in my lifeand everytime i've hated ittastes grim n i dont even feel good afterthank f*ck doe, coz i know id be some alcoholic by now
Didn't like beer/lager for a while, that took some training.Started on Vodka & orange at uni, then brandy and coke, now usually lager and basically anything.

Didn't like beer/lager for a while, that took some training.Started on Vodka & orange at uni, then brandy and coke, now usually lager and basically anything.
Thats surprising considering ure white.