BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

Guest babatundestacks

so stacks you judge someone being a bounty soley on the race of their sexual partner and that alone?

is this what you are really saying?

what are you saying because I really want to know how a black man measures up in your books?

Not solely but i think it does say something about you as a person if you willfully choose to dilute your bloodline or make a becky win the black lottery.

Reminds me of what roy keane said to viera.

"If you love senegal so much why dont you play for them you c*nt"..

Well if you love being black so much why not have black kids,and have black wives.

I dont do half hearted blacks sorry.

• Upvote 3

the person just has to be black?

you do realise we are the most diverse race on the planet so is there a specific type of black you are looking for or just any black female?

I will ask you if you love black people so much why don't you move out of a white country and move to a black one.

if I thought you was serious for one second I can put you in contact with people who help uk blacks relocate to the Gambia pretty sure Kurious wanted to do something similar.

I know you will never do that same way you would never put yourself forward as a black bone marrow donor

it is all talk but when it gets down to it you like the talk and not the action.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Can't believe half of the fraff i've read in this thread Connorwickham and Stacks must chew ignorance for breakfast. Whats worse is not realising the danger in identifiying a black man who is "well spoken" as being a bounty. Are we insinuating that an inability to command the english language properly is an inherent trait within black men? If so, f*ck you and yours because that doesn't apply to me or any of my companions.

What do you two do for work, curious to know? @Wickham & Stacks.

Its not about being well spoken.

Its about 99 percent of the time them cockney daves there will be coons married to white women.

I dare you to tell me otherwise go on.

I dare you to tell me whenever you see these guys they dont have mixed kids

I know well spoken elder caribbeans that are conscious that speak the queens english but them posh or bobs your uncle ones are not them.

Look at ksi.

Does he really sound like mandem?.

No he sounds like one of them black boys that live in essex that hangs around with all whites no blax and wears skinny jeans and rides a bmx.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You thought Robbie was married to a white woman...

Robbie is a very loose cockney yardie, from north/north west, east london ones the true, but put him around white man and he'll talk like a cockney, plus he was a radio presentor for years. Put him around yard man and bare patwah is all your hear. How you think Sweetie Irie, Seani B and them all talk around white people (excluding Rodigan), lol. Them man are a next bilingual.

so stacks you judge someone being a bounty soley on the race of their sexual partner and that alone?

is this what you are really saying?

what are you saying because I really want to know how a black man measures up in your books?

Not solely but i think it does say something about you as a person if you willfully choose to dilute your bloodline or make a becky win the black lottery.

Reminds me of what roy keane said to viera.

"If you love senegal so much why dont you play for them you c*nt"..

Well if you love being black so much why not have black kids,and have black wives.

I dont do half hearted blacks sorry.

:lol:  :lmao:

Exactly

Got some lost brothers in here. Need some reprogramming. from when discussion is based on who someone sleeps with or how someone speaks tells you the little substance the person comes from. The issue is not even bounty anymore its this person self esteem issues.

I have seen afroman be very vocal about music videos about what he would of done or what these guys should if done etc. I can tell this brother has self confidence issues.

same with stacks and his low bar of measuring other black people. It is a reflection on himselfs.

then attach themselves to a silly self righteous stance to give them self bit of a boost.

I doubt these two have girlfriend's or have had sex this calendar year.

• Upvote 1

Exactly

Got some lost brothers in here. Need some reprogramming. from when discussion is based on who someone sleeps with or how someone speaks tells you the little substance the person comes from. The issue is not even bounty anymore its this person self esteem issues.

I have seen afroman be very vocal about music videos about what he would of done or what these guys should if done etc. I can tell this brother has self confidence issues.

same with stacks and his low bar of measuring other black people. It is a reflection on himselfs.

then attach themselves to a silly self righteous stance to give them self bit of a boost.

I doubt these two have girlfriend's or have had sex this calendar year.

incase you forgot this is a forum where we share our opinions. We are not here to have a common opinion on common issues.

It's funny you mention music videos I have criticized. Yet you don't mention the countless videos I have applauded for its superb grading and camera work. For someone who edits and shoots I often look at various videos and judge from a view to the average watcher. Not saying I am superior, it's just the way I view things.

Now back on topic. The whole wifing becky ain't nothing to do with self esteem and being anti white. This topic is a few pages deep and you guys have struggled to name 10 A-list uk role models who have a black partner. That it's self proves my point.

I don't have a black partner because I am trying g to prove a point to anyone. Perhaps its the same for you. you prefer becky as a wifey because you are attracted to her and share common likes. Good for you.

I just find it odd that people are not attracted to their own in any way at all and the other ludicrous excuses I hear these bruhs give when the subject comes up.

My opinion is what it is.. You either disagree or agree.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

my bredrin prowess doesnt like black woman, he's soft as shit and black woman 

have actually grounded him from going out lol so perfers the love of a white woman idk 

hes not a bounty imo he's very much black but then again i believe this to be the most retarded 

topic ever on here, so immature.

I was filming at this gaming event that KSI and his group 'The Sidemen'. :lol: attended over the weekend and his winning so much it's not even funny.

I have never seen such madness, they've got this thing on lock. Had these kids and teens going crazy like they were the Beatles or something. I was baffled. I didn't know they were this big? They must have made a serious packet over the weekend just from their clothes merchandising.

I spoke to KSI various times over the weekend I wouldn't call him a bounty he obviously knows and is happy his black. Yes his from a fairly good home and can speak 'well' yes his a bit neeky, if that leads to accusations of him not being black then that's down to the accuser personal feelings. You're a bigger 'bounty' in my mind if you're happy to perpetrate the endless violence and sell drug filth in your own neighbourhood, that's real self hate if you think about it.

HE'S ffs, he's.

Sorry Lew.  :lol:

My main disagreement with you is that you said you would not listen to someone’s view on racism if they are married to a white person. You may not want to admit it but for you to come out with a statement like that shows you clearly have personal issues and then you was agreeing with Drift about Asians and how blacks should some how be like them and that showed me you blatantly hold them in higher regard than your own race. To me this points that you have issues with identity and your race. You consistently talk down your race look how many blacks go out with Beckys etc to me that is a hollow discussion. I personally do not know why you guys give it the amount of attention as you do,

What point exactly does it prove that you can not list 10 A-list UK role models with black partners? What does it prove ?

If you spoke about actual black issues which mattered I would have more respect for you. But to just go on oh this guy is married to a Becky without even acknowledging the type of society we live in how are youth are programmed from an early age to desire the fairer complexion etc.

I do not really see you compliment videos it is always negative that is why I thought you are having some sort of personal issues because you are a talented person I have no doubt you are capable. But all I see is negativity whenever your posting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't believe half of the fraff i've read in this thread Connorwickham and Stacks must chew ignorance for breakfast. Whats worse is not realising the danger in identifiying a black man who is "well spoken" as being a bounty. Are we insinuating that an inability to command the english language properly is an inherent trait within black men? If so, f*ck you and yours because that doesn't apply to me or any of my companions.

What do you two do for work, curious to know? @Wickham & Stacks.

What are you talking about you fucking gimp?Idris Elba speaks well and list him as a black role model. Stop picking up fags up off the floor and drinking dregs of white lightning and learn to you fucking idiot.

How is speaking like an English Dave being well spoken? wrongly assumed he was a pubman with that accent.

I got a degree and postgrad fella.Maybe i'm a bounty as well. Don't worry what my profession is but lets just say it is a career and not a job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Without knowing he had a blk/white wife

What exactly would make him a bounty?

Talks like an English Dave. Can imagine him being called 'black Robbie' by the lads. Porkpie lifestyle but mutton at home.

For crying out aloud so what if a black person speaks or talks in a stereotypical cockney accent. Black people talk and sound how whatever they are Black and the thing is a lot of White English people don't really talk in that "Dave" cockney accent yeesh