Date/link fails...

Michel Kane

lol come like one yout in college who was writing an essay, i said u need to put paragraphs king, he was like na this aint english f*ck dat. All u see is one long page of text.
actually made me lol.....them hood colleges there.....ps i didnt even realise it was a whole page of un paragraphed writing was just eating my food and typing like mad.The wall of text post makes me laugh ery time
hmmm trying escape condemnation of ur failed post I see, by lolling at urself.lolPHRAIL.

The way which I scanned that f*ck*ng NOVEL for the "Now, this is a story all about how, My life got flipped-turned upside down, And I liked to take a minute, Just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air" after being proper baffed about what the f*ck this loaf of story was, was proper mad.

lol sick threadThis was early 2007 and im renting a studio flat on lee high road opposite dirty south pub.My boys baby mum just kicked him out and post office have fired him so hes living with me for a couple weeks.Man aint got no links so i dropped him one bait hoe (7.5) and he starts linking her....one night we come back from the pub alone (dirty south not the place to pull in lewisham nevermind weekday) and he dials his link hes been meeting her for regular sex recently....my wifey at the time is half beijan hot ting with a fat bum and thighs....ringing her....im happy right now kinda drunk told my boy of course you can bring this chick (used to f*ck it but couldnt really remember why i stopped) my wifey coming back from a party has to go home to her nans so im like aite kool we check for a bit have some rushed sex and send her off in a cab....now my man is waiting for this chick who is aparently mad drunk and coked up to the eyeballs in penge making bare noise (start to remember why she was a no go for me) im getting pissed off staying up drinking just so my man can beat a chick in my yard.....see one girl that used to go same school as me but 3 years above....she was a 6 at best....girl is mad drunk walking down Lee High at 1 am ...i aint ever drawed off the street strait 2 the yard dont really move like that but told my boy if i dont he has to wock his gyal in hallway and send her home......so i start wording the girl as she is walking up the road were talking etc and im like might aswell come back to mine for a few drinks.....*mad drunk* YOU JUST WANA HAVE SEX WITH ME*mad drunk*...i try word a bit more knowing this bitch is gonna f*ck if i get her up there....10mins later and im pissed off with arguing about the same thing.....f*ck it i said and duck back to the porch.....now theres 3 man and the one chick outisde my yard couple friends from deptford my boy who was living with me and his link were smoking etc and i can really remember why this bitch aint MY link when i say this chick was hood i mean she just got released from pen after couple weeks remand im like f*ck i dont even want this ting in my flat (when i used 2 link her she was just a sexy beat that drank too much now shes some mad criminal) so i told my boy ima have one more go at moving the same ting if she is still on Lee High otherwise u gotta beat this chick in a block or suttin (not that much of a violation as made him do this before sorta like ground rules if i aint beatin u aint beatin) run up the road and thank god this dirty sloonge is still walking i catch up and chat again this time she knows shes either coming back to mine or goin home alone but she wants to get a bottle of wine first im like kool.....but wait in the alley my bro might go nuts....im thinkin hmm but my friends aint far and i know most people here....waiting in the alley 2minutes and i hear this f*ck*ng girl go mad sh*t is smashing glass etc....wishing i had gone bed.... she runs out the yard past the alley with her bro shouting after her.....me i walk calmly past the yard front window is smash start laughin.... walk down back towards mine and she is standing outisde with my friend and his link (other man ducked) shes calling feds on her brother and this bitch is so drunk i cant persuade her so i go upstairs with my boy and his link to make sure feds dont come near mine (would be extra peak) 30 mins later and i walk downstairs feds have told this chick you cant go home go to one of youre friends......shes looking at me like.....im like f*ckit might aswell.....take her upstairs and now i send my boy to go mac his ting in hallway or bathroom.....this bitch is drunk some sloppy kisses and i tell her to gimme brain chicks chicks all spitting on my d*ck and going mad vicious sucking my wifeys pussys juice off (must be fully drunk ur fully beat out not to clock) but i cant bust off this brain im too drunk so i tell her i wanna f*ck.......im on my period.........this times the shock has smacked me in my head like a concrete brick......this was one thing i did not expect....thinking no one will ever know i stick a condom on and f*ck her anyway....chick was aite i even felt some tightness to my surprise.....my boy comes back f*cks his ting and they both leave in the morning.....he sees the blood on the sheet starts belling up but it was ok for a one nighter and she was 3 years above me in skool so it was ite.....see the girl on train at grove park she went mad red i just laughed and got off the trainnot really a link or a fail but deffinatly embaressing
PARAGRAPHS MOTHERf*ckER.

it was a fail for this man when he told me bashy was his favourite rapper and the conversation wasnt confined to uk artists eitherbut it was a further fail for him when we were talkin about work an moneyhim: im gna have to start shottingme: shottin what?him: jus shottin innitme: shottin what tho?him: jus shottin lolme: :/him: only jokin, i would never do that...a lot of that goes on round here tho innit?didnt kno what kind of brain i was interacting with tbhi felt dissappointed because he is really nice lookin, an sexy, ideal body etcguys all beatboxin jungle tunes to me, ive already said i dnt kno the tune, whys he carryin on for?