SHIT JOKE THREAD / NSFW

Thizz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little white boy named john was round his black friends house jermaine where the had something to a eat cooked by jermaines mumjohn looking at saw rice, chicken and a banana looking thing which he wasnt quite sure about. So he asked jermaines mum "whats this banana looking thing" . Jermaines mum replied "plantin". So he tried it.......and loved it.The next day john was at home and asked his mum "mummmm.....i want some plantin". Johns mum gave him a seed and a spade and pointed towards the garden smiling and said "such a kind lad wanting to help me with the gardening"*yeh that was the punchline...**FADES*
that is horrendous
its a sh*t jokes thread ....... lol..shoudl be getting pos'd not neg'd
Yeah but yours aren't jokes, they're just you saying stupid sh*t.
Yeah but yours aren't jokes, they're just you saying stupid sh*t.
lol the last one was actually a joke i was told i didnt make that up still lol
lol @ STDs "joke"just rambling...
not even gonna lie, this joke and the mini saga after it has brought me the most joke.

A man was riding his motorbike along a California beach when suddenly the booming voice of god says :" Because you've been so faithful to me in all ways i will grant you one wish "... The man replies: " Build me a bridge to Hawaii" God : " Its an enormous undertaking to build over an ocean, it would use up all the steel and concrete in the world, i can do it but its hard to justify "[/i]God then asks the man " is there anything else I can help you with my child ?"The man thought long and hard and replied... " I wish all men could understand women, I want to know what shes thinking when I get the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong and how i can make her truely happy"God replies " you want 2 lanes or 4 with that bridge "
good one

• 4 weeks later...