Umbrella for 35bags...trust me.....say something!

FANTA

not hating, but whats the point of this video..seriously?

Well its for the other niggas who share the same hollow brain mentality with these mans.

This is how success is measured in the black community at the end of the day . Coontastics

I like the jacket tho. Outfit out classes the rap

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love seeing my brothers flaunt their cash.

I didn't watch the whole video but from what I saw I didn't hear no gun or badman talk. All I saw was a whole lot of bragging about valuable items. Some people (like Puff Daddy) like to flaunt their cash and brag, others (like John Lennon) prefer to just play the background. There's nothing wrong with what their doing.

LOL @ pouring champagne over that bredder though - when getting gassed goes too far.

I love seeing my brothers flaunt their cash.

I didn't watch the whole video but from what I saw I didn't hear no gun or badman talk. All I saw was a whole lot of bragging about valuable items. Some people (like Puff Daddy) like to flaunt their cash and brag, others (like John Lennon) prefer to just play the background. There's nothing wrong with what their doing.

LOL @ pouring champagne over that bredder though - when getting gassed goes too far.

Which one of them is you streets?

For whose benefit was that video made? Was hilarious nevertheless.

For all the money they supposedly have the video makes them comes across as vulgar idiots who think a rolls royce and LV clothes garner respect.

dont like wen ppl brag about their name brands, comes like they buyin it for the benefit of other ppl, or so other ppl.

imo the real cakers are the guys that have sh*t and don't feel the need to make it apparent

ye name brand hype is a bit too much. i can see why people value the brands (cos the companies have built that image), but that dont instantly mean the clothes are good, sometimes u get name brand sh*t thats just priced on the name and the product itself is sh*t. dont forget these companies like idiots who buy into the hype of the name brand and will pay x amounts to have it.

its just about good lookin attire at the end of the day, name brand or not.

SMH if you're impressed by watching that.

All of the clothes the first guy was wearing are meant to be understated and classy with subtle LV labels. Kinda defeats the purpose when you go on camera and highlight the fact youre wearing designer clothes. might aswell have worn something bate like burberry if he wanted to do that.

/

wtf is wrong with their accents. one minute its normal and the next theyre putting on some african voice.

this is where equifag and gaysurfer shoudl be posting cussin black people and their priorities

lol@ flygerian. their country is in the shits coming here making noise about being fly

this is part of the road problem as well

10yrs ago they used to come and read their books put their head down with their picky hair

and get those degrees and ting. it was the jams with no ambition on road

now they wanna come like they have also arrived.

i read recently that the signature of the PRESIDENT of that useless country was FORGED to approve the NATIONAL BUDGET

yea flygerians rule.

if u dont care y you in the thread making a effort, leave it alone mate

Topics are for given your opinions on subjects and issues.

If everyone agreed with everything and thought it everything was good there would be no such thing as debate or discussion.

Mine has been voiced.

How am I making an effort I am saying it is stupid and backing up my statement by why I think its stupid.

i cnt hate on someone gettin money

gota do whatever u gotta do to get it in

id be more discreet, but hey its not my money cnt tell man how to spend it

c/s dave

Im glad you agree thats it ok for the major countries to rip of African resources for there natural resources to make money

Im glad you agree with selling drugs to people and causing numerous negative externalities in society and peoples own private lives.

Guest Triple XXX

i cnt hate on someone gettin money

gota do whatever u gotta do to get it in

id be more discreet, but hey its not my money cnt tell man how to spend it

c/s dave

Im glad you agree thats it ok for the major countries to rip of African resources for there natural resources to make money

Im glad you agree with selling drugs to people and causing numerous negative externalities in society and peoples own private lives.

if you say so

All of the clothes the first guy was wearing are meant to be understated and classy with subtle LV labels. Kinda defeats the purpose when you go on camera and highlight the fact youre wearing designer clothes.

exactly what i was thinking

cant really hate on em, looks like they're enjoyin themselves but at the same time i don't really rate them either. if i had that type of money i don't think i'd be brandishing it like they do.