John Terry Baited

streets.

My sister rang me yesterday and told me about this as one of her friends works at the FA.Apparently he had affairs with two team mates' partners. She can't remember the name but said the other dudes' name sounded foreign :D
Foreign name at Chelsea?Could only be one or two players then.
:/2 Branislav Ivanovic5 Michael Essien6 Ricardo Carvalho11 Didier Drogba15 Florent Malouda17 Jose Bosingwa18 Yury Zhirkov19 Paulo Ferreira35 Juliano Belletti40 Henrique Hilario
cringe
Why?

My sister rang me yesterday and told me about this as one of her friends works at the FA.Apparently he had affairs with two team mates' partners. She can't remember the name but said the other dudes' name sounded foreign :D
I've heard this also, talk on Fleet Street is some papers have stories to run on him and other England players.

:/2 Branislav Ivanovic5 Michael Essien6 Ricardo Carvalho11 Didier Drogba15 Florent Malouda17 Jose Bosingwa18 Yury Zhirkov19 Paulo Ferreira35 Juliano Belletti40 Henrique Hilario
cringe
Why?
pmsl this guy for real?

cringe
Why?
pmsl this guy for real?
But u did just basically repeat the joke he already made when he put that confused faceso one could ask u the same question(i dont want any trouble whatsoever)

Terry is a c*nt but i cant help but sort of like him nowshame on bridge and all these other footballers for wifing off hoes

JT has signed up to star in a new TV show. It's called Other Footballers' Wives. Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding, he said: "l've just heard JT is parked outside my house!"England manager Fabio Capello phoned Wayne Bridge and said: "JT's lost the captain's armband. Can you do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for it?" So JT was sleeping with Wayne Bridge's girl. Poor old Wayne - he wasn't even first choice with his missus.It's a good thing JT doesn't bring all his girlfriends to watch him play every match. Abramovich would have to increase the capacity of Stamford Bridge by 20,000. Newsflash just in: "Bridge close to collapsing in Manchester. Support needed."So JT has been caught stealing another man's girl. I bet his old mum will be so proud he's learned something from her. Somebody bought me a box of Terry's All Gold. I was shocked to find new chocs called French Fancy and Cheat Cluster.What have Wayne's ex-missus and the 2008 Champions League final goalpost got in common? They've both been banged by JT. John Terry, former Dad Of The Year.Kerry Katona, former Mum Of The Year.I bet Ronnie Wood is polishing his Grandad Of The Year award right now. The England team have voted for Terry to keep his place in the World Cup squad. With the ban on WAGs travelling to South Africa, no one wants him left behind. (To the tune of Lord Of The Dance) "Chelsea, wherever they may be, "Don't leave your bird with John Terry. "Cos he likes a shag, he likes a bit of fluff, "And he'll get your missus up the duff!" Did you know JT has scored 28 times at the Bridge? Nah, nor did Wayne. What's John Terry's favourite song? Under The Bridge.Wayne asked Vanessa Perroncel if she'd ever cheated on him. She confessed she had - three times. "THREE!" He cried. "When?" She said: "Remember no one would give you a mortgage, then the bank manager came to see me and agreed it? Then the time you needed that leg operation and it was too tricky so the doc refused - until he came to see me and then you were sorted? "Then the third time was when you really, really wanted to be made captain of Chelsea and you were those ten votes short... " Wayne sent his missus a replica of his willy made from Cadbury's chocolate. But she refused it, saying she prefers Terry's! Bridge refuses to play for England while John Terry's captain...let's hope he starts cheating with Heskey's missus too.

Similar to an earlier post but still -

Subject: Hot from someone who's fresh back from a boozy lunch with The Sun today.....Mr John Terry ladies and gentleman:1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who've slept with him in the last 18 months or so. Enough for a couple of weeks of front pages. Including FHMs own HSH, Tanya Robinson (SFW: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_04/TanyaRobinsonTR_468x720.jpg)2. The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now she's no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nation's Sweetheart)4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids)5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a £20k bill at the FA Cup final.