When will you settle down? Or is it underway?

Eskay Jones

I dont think its in my nature I have girls talk to me about this sh*t about living together and that stuff and having kids but tbh honest when I think about it I dont want to do that If I have a girl over I am not the type who wants them to stay all day i try and get rid of them by 9am I like my own space then to add a youth into it then having to that crap like go around the girls parents house be cool with her brother you and the brother doing things together meeting the parents friends /aunts uncles going out for meals with the family making jokes all that stuff dont intrest me

Id rather smoke a spliff and rest in my yard than bother do that longness and and get excited about it. Then there are the moments like meeting their friends its all long. I know loads of people pine for it I dont know why!!! It could also be that I am a shallow person

lol when u put it like that. f*ck it

but ye its a must

Guest Triple XXX

lol true say i dnt think id be able to hack the family christmasses n gatherings and sh*t

i dont even celebrate christmas as it is dnt wanna be fake smilin in some random house with random people

then say you want to go somewhere u then got to explain urself then there is all that sharing money and joint account crap can never see myself being down for that

Allot of my freinds are in these situations some look like they like it but little sly comments they say makes me know its not all roses

dont want to seem controlling but if i felt i had to settle down i would groom my girl so she is exactly how i want her to be and its a long process breaking down someone self confidence and i feel guilty for doing it all the time

Guest Triple XXX

Those are the things which make life for me tbh.

Can't imagine what it's like without them.

i really cannot do them, it comes like a phobia i just cant put myself in that situation

you dont have to celebrate if u dont want to,

maybe you will find someone who also doesnt celebrate christmas

might have to but u know its gonna hard i dont celebrate anything, birthdays, valentines, christmas easter etc

He wasn't Scottish he was Irish.

I'm settled, have been for a few years. Before i got with my partner though i was all talk about living my live till mid twenties with out answering to another half, things change and im glad they did. When i look at some people 30 two kids, two different guys and nothing to show for the last 30 years but two kids, never worked a real job in their life, council flat, Dole basher. Some people might be happy with that, I couldn't be.

Feel i managed to get things right (for me) Business well, roof over my head, turning 25 this year, started our family. Im happy and wouldnt change it. Each to their own though.

omdayz smadds.....1 of my freinds has completly locked offf evverrrryone, the couple r stuck to each other, the way i cant wait till they split and shes tryna worm her way bk in will be hysterical imo

^^ this cracks me up. the way they just go awol. then try come back after x amount of months and u like where u been at? and they like oh i jus been busy... like they been doin anythin different....

im having trouble just deciding which city to live in atm , i kinda feel like a gypsy but with a car, cant seem to settle in one area this year, just keep drifting all around the country .

have 3 different addresses as well so i kinda need to sort that out.

so ye i kinda need to make my mind up where i want to live on a permanant basis and sort out my own place . could do with gettin a new job as well, but im working on that.

definately not looking to have children any time soon. i know that much.

I remember saying that I wanted my first child at 23/24 :/ I'm 23 next year and I don't think I'm anywhere near ready.

And I'd have to find a husband first. Part of me wants to settle down pretty soon but I don't know if that's because a lot of my friends are. There's a lot of things that I want to do as well which makes me think it can wait.

When it happens it happens I guess.