How many times did you move as a kid?

charliechalk

moved once as a child

moved about 3 times as an adult

i tired of movin tbh, i thought i felt like a gypsy

i think im gna move once, maximum twice more before i settle for some years

i wanna aquire stuff without throwin it away when i move, wanna decorate an sh*t like that

i dnt mean to go on but ive lost a bed, f*ckin trainers, im pissed about them kicks, bare sh*t ive had to leave or give away

pots pans plates

• Upvote 1

^^ I feel your pain there

The amount of things ive lost or had to abandon when i've moved around is upsetting when i think about it, no idea where half of it is now but i know i still have 2 suitcases of clothes, a tv and a vcr, a bag of cd's, toys etc at my exes house that i need to pick up, been meaning to get round to it for a few months now but its long trying to organise a lift up there....argh i need to sort it out, this has just reminded me now lol

You think thats bad, we split up in 2008 :/

Saying that he did spend about half a year promising to bring it down here, so i waited, then my nan went to go and pick it up in her car only for him to be awol with his phone off when she arrived, so we had a massive row and didnt speak for aaaages, only recently got back in contact coz i really need it back, very annoying situation coz its 2 much stuff for me to bring back on the train or put in one of my mates small cars

Guest M12 Part 2

Moved from sweden in 01

Lived in Lewisham for a couple of months

Then moved Leicster for a couple of months

Then NW(moved 3 times between there) and lived there since then

rah thats a mad move still. do u remember being in leicester?