Match Day 2

MrJibbles

OK LETS BE REAL HERE.EXCEPT FOR A GOAL KEEPING ERROR WE PLAYED THE BEST OUT OF ANY TEAM WHO HAS PLAYED SO FAR.ROBERT RASSCLART GREEN LOL.AS IF HE PLAYED AHEAD OF JAMES JOKE TENG.
Argentina played better apart from higuain's finishing and skepta's miracle savesMexico, the same, worse problem with the finishing.

England played decent, thought it was a decent performance on a par with the other teams so farIf those chances went in its a different storyLennon / Heskey / SWP / Johnson played wellLennon shouda had a few assists but for shoddy finishing and poor movement

swear some people wernt watching the same match as me?ever since i have been watching england in 92 whoever the manager is whoever is playing for them they always play the same sh*t football......I think a lot of people are confusing gerrard/lampard cant play together for.........gerrard/lampard have sh*t ball retention....cant think of an english player bar a.cole who can keep the ball play a simple pass find a man in space and then move into space....always englands problem...thats why they do better against sides who keep the ball better then they do but are not physically as good...slovenia and algeria will get banged whilst having more possesion./Green - lol Johnson - a lot of people were rating him not me....yes he is good going foward with the ball at his feet but he doesnt know how to defend and makes sh*t runs when lennon has the ball.....proper cloggs up the flank...if your going to play lennon better off playing carragher or even follow the argies and put gerrard there.Terry - average at best got dealt with in second half left for pace nicelyking - lol wtf happen ?A.Cole - had a good game top 3 selected for england today got foward when needed,,,used the ball well and was a real team player unlike the greedy johnson.Lennon - played well...always an outlet could of done more if given the ball by johnsonLampard - solid game in the middle...got foward well and defended well tooGerrard - good goal tried to control the midfied but struggled tbh will highlight this as its needed WTF was he doing for the USA goal hes lucky it wernt a top corner goal and green fluffed it because he was doing some folk dancing come like toure/zaki.Milner - lol sh*t found wanting at international levelHeskey - MOM imo...hold up play...sick..bringing guys into the game nicely missed a sitter though thats when you think hes not a striker just a player who plays in the attack.Rooney - was air for most of the game come like them days where i slew him for man utd but usually he would do something out of nowhere to "shut me up" last 10mins he picked it up but still not good enough need to do betterswp - not good enough on the left...tried but well its not about trying is itcarragher - struggled should of been sent offcrouch - waste of time bringing him on

• Upvote 2