Match Day 13

MrJibbles

After how this world cup has gone so far, people are making some next predictions. Brazil were meant to smash North Korea it never happened. England will turn up against bigger sides, just what we do.....(and then go out on penalties).
? a win is a win, and it wasnt a very tough win either. i dont see England turning up at all, struggling like a div1 team against 3rd rate teams. but we'll watch and see. were you expecting 11-0.
  • Downvote 2

After how this world cup has gone so far, people are making some next predictions. Brazil were meant to smash North Korea it never happened. England will turn up against bigger sides, just what we do.....(and then go out on penalties).
? a win is a win, and it wasnt a very tough win either. i dont see England turning up at all, struggling like a div1 team against 3rd rate teams. but we'll watch and see. were you expecting 11-0.
lol of all people coming in here to try and downplay a 2-1 win against players who can't even tune into the Champions League it's you?Come on you snigger at England every time they fall short of expectations whether they win lose or draw, a 2-1 win for Brazil against North Korea isn't impressive especially when they got smashed by Portugal.
  • Upvote 2

1 - James Milner only found a team-mate with one of his nine crosses, but it was the assist for Jermain Defoe's goal. Relief. #worldcup #ENG18 - #USA secured a 1st clean sheet in a Group Stage game since the 1-0 win v England in 1950, ending a run of 18 with no shut outs. Zip.7 - England have won six and drawn one of the previous games in which Jermain Defoe has scored. Predator.

lol of all people coming in here to try and downplay a 2-1 win against players who can't even tune into the Champions League it's you?Come on you snigger at England every time they fall short of expectations whether they win lose or draw, a 2-1 win for Brazil against North Korea isn't impressive especially when they got smashed by Portugal.
they werent amazing, but still played far better than England. they scored 2 and lapsed in concentration. same thing they did against IC. something they wouldnt do against a bigger team. i snigger at england when i read the press and listen to the pundits, and the players. lol@ USA topping your group..come on, whats NOT to laugh at. 0.1% of Americans even know the offiside rule, and less than 5% know what a 'corner' isanyway..its done, they're thru and have a chance to start over humbly.

Why are you so defensive?! In pure footballing terms, everyone expected Brazil to walk all over North Korea, and it was no walk in the park. That is why I am saying no-one should be making all these predictions that England will get trounced. Also, none of the teams England have played are worse than North Korea.

Decent performance, was embarrassing when they wer holding on at the end tbhBarry not good enough at this level, gives it away for fun at club level and the same hereMilner is a decent winger, with decent delivery, Ive always said that, but he will be outclassed against the better teams, Lennon must be restored (Lennon didnt have a striker on the move in Defoe, he had 2 fat, static lumps to aim crosses at)smh @ Lawro moaning about Defoe not holding it up then sucking him off when he scored, Lawro is a mugPleased for Defoe, its about time he got a run, who cares about his overall play, strikers score goals, he aint a no.10 or second striker he is a no.9 and goalscorer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1