DRAKE TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

@ Rips nah couldn't be bothered, didn't get out the concert til quarter to 12 so would have been madness to even get in.

/

Nah J Cole is f*cked, suprised how many people actually knew his bars and songs.

/

Lol @ Drake spending about 20mins pointing out random people in the crowd.. e.g. "Yeah I see you in the black shirt" "Shout out the shorty with the red hair" etc etc etc.. :mellow: Do people do this at other concerts?

Guest WAVESURFER

Lol @ Drake spending about 20mins pointing out random people in the crowd.. e.g. "Yeah I see you in the black shirt" "Shout out the shorty with the red hair" etc etc etc.. :mellow: Do people do this at other concerts?

Did this exact thing in Glasgow too. After the first 2 minutes of that sh*t I just went outside for a fag.

Did this exact thing in Glasgow too. After the first 2 minutes of that sh*t I just went outside for a fag.

seemed like ages but was about 5 mins

the was people were goin crazy when he shouted them out i bet it made certain peoples nights :lol:

seemed like ages but was about 5 mins

the was people were goin crazy when he shouted them out i bet it made certain peoples nights :lol:

Trey songz did that spot light thing, was moving to chicks from the stage, one girl was even with her man but she dashed him to the side as soon as Trey spotlighted her, her man was trying to cuss Trey Songz but the light moved of of them :lol:

these celebs like the f*ck with people

drake was at merah

so many chicks

*waits for the facebook pics*

Did you go, i didnt even bother try

Runway was ram last night, pure ppl who never got in Merah went there

Nah i was promoting maya last night.. i argued with the manager because they wanted white people and no ethnics but yet the club had nuff asians there

nuff girls there too

i didnt know runway was packed and i was promoting it aswell

i heard drake is gonna be at runway tonight but i cant 100% confirm it