GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

leaked online, probably flashed xboxes

Need to get those VIP2Gaming videos ready for Tuesday 00:00!

GTA is too much hassle man.  Every time i get in the car i don't want to have to worry about music playing etc in fear of getting our account suspended :lol:

Just going to enjoy this game for once

If you're a fan of the series, this will be another enjoyable game.  It seems huge and the little detail they have added is impressive.  Not going to go into too much details, you guys can find out for yourselves! 

• Downvote 1

GTA is too much hassle man.  Every time i get in the car i don't want to have to worry about music playing etc in fear of getting our account suspended :lol:

If you're a fan of the series, this will be another enjoyable game.  It seems huge and the little detail they have added is impressive.  Not going to go into too much details, you guys can find out for yourselves! 

Didn't realise copyright would include songs in-game, that's mad.

Also Rockstar are well known to take down (they also get your channel banned) GTA playthrough vids even if they're upped after the official release date, so it's best to steer clear of Rockstar games.