THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

u gonna pick up?
This f*ck*ng, attention-seeking, insecure ass, f*ck*ng trollop.f*ck's sake.Basically, when we were together, there's monthly night I hit regularly which I took her to once & now, she comes regularly.Saw her there last Saturday night, everything prior was casj, we had the 'closure' talks, even told her about my current situation & even the fact the girl I'm 'seeing now' was indirectly somewhat responsible for us breaking up (I f*ckED UP here, I know). In my head, we moved past that.So now, Saturday night, on my way out, see her behind me, and she's started smoking. So on a banter ting, I tut-tut & wag my finger. She puts her middle finger up at me, twirls that f*cker & ignores man. :D I'm baffed. And disrespected.So after the 8-2 mauling the following day, she uses it as an excuse to talk to man & explain what the happened the night before. I'm already VEX & here she comes with her melodramatic bullshit. Told her to lose my number straight, even when she calls/WhatsApp me, I see numbers, I don't see your name, you're a f*ck*ng non-factor to me right now.Blocked the broad on my phone, she's hollering at man via FB, ignore her, then she sends me that text about 10 mins ago. :D I unblock her, ask her what the f*ck is wrong with her, and this is her reply before going on a f*ck*ng tangent.''Ahhh, acknowledgement.'' :D
does a bird sh*t

ill send you my crazy chicks for beginners book.been done had the suicide threats etc, its called attention seeking, when you bite the bait they know they can keep doin it again and again when they feel unloved or whatever n ull just give them all they need.what I do is ignore, n if that doesnt work be nasty, just tell them to f*ck off and you dont care, but u gotta be prepared for them to go through with it depending on how crazy they are

truss bitch said she'll throw herself off the roof and man said i'll catch youthe cape is a second skin
:D :D But I understand getting in touch, when threats of suicide are being thrown around you've got to take them remotely seriously./Crazy bitches scare the sh*t out of me, if I get a sniff of an imbalance I'm out

Better safe than sorry.
:!:
This.I once ignored a threat and the girl went through with it, overdosed on a bottle of vodka and prescription drugs. She survived though, but you dont know what these girls have been through as a child and what it takes to send them over the edge.