THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

trust me :lol:

f*ck the underpay sh*t that is proper demoralising sh*t, you dont even want to work anymore. i hate these cooperate damons

/

DST do you work in security bro? you been grinding for a lil while now

yeah. right now I'm on a flat rate of 8 ph . if you are dedicated to a site you get the site rate, the site I'm at now pays 7.50 which is why I refused to be dedicated officer although I'm always sent here. the site in central (also head of security there, he's the one who got me in the company in the first but at the time his site had the quota for officers) if you are dedicated there you get 10.20ph + annual bonus + they have to pay u 10.20 if u go somewhere else to cover.

Thats lovely considering they are paying 8 and over ph. Is it construction/office sites? i was told it is piss easy for offices can literally chill for the whole shift and get paid nice money. considering you get paid less in retail/hospitality/admin jobs. working in central has excellent perks its accessible and generally better surroundings.yeah i can fully see why your pissed playing with your money and stopping you from making more.

need to find out about security level 2 door supervision agencies had some random applications turnt down. its much better than customer service with mind numbing customers kmt

there is a philosophy that goes like eating with a christian isnt possible but sleeping with one is not damnation. eating with a jew isn't sin but sleeping with a jew is damnation

or something like that i translated it from my mother tongue

they are cursed your spirit wouldnt have a good nights rest

/

they hate us and hate christians just as much as muslims hate jews tbh

• Downvote 1

Paris

Was an enlightening trip, I see the cultural differences now it's quite stark

Their fast food>>>

That Algerian sauce thing>>>

f*ck a resteraunt been straight eating to go and just wandering around with the wifey translating

Their souvenirs are sick too proper hand crafted stuff I found met one sick glass blower and bought a snail from him

TBH I'm just being selfish.

I dont love this girl but it just seems...right. Assuming this job comes through, working in Edinburgh commute for the first while then get a place with her. Then I've got job + house + girl and Im bless for a while. I havent felt content with living in Scotland for quite a while now, just wanna be grounded and settled for a bit but true say a female shouldn't be part of this equation but...it is (moving to Edinburgh on my own would be deadout I know like 2-3 people in the whole city).

If she left her life behind to come here for this job and shes not happy in the job its a bit arrogant for me to say 'nah just stay around for me' - she IS contemplating it and I will push this angle tho tbh :lol:

skola be careful she might just want papers

As mentioned maybe she wants papers

Shes deffo saying the right things

It did cros my mind but

as long as he's gettin p*ssy its all good

Sex is banging, shes vey affectionate, always pinging me, feels genuine but then what do I know?

At the moment, everythings good for me, just trying to maintain it which is gonna be the difficulty...

Skola, impregnate the chick then marry her then convert to islam, I mean, convert all if you to islam.

:lol: I'm not looking for a wife + baby yet but safe.

u looking at this chick like a very nice rug that ties the room together

except there is no room son only ur life

u dnt need me to tell u how dangerous this is so instead im jus gna say stop idealising the bish cause it wont end well

/

speaking of di chix with di hips the work dalliances r going swimminglyyyyyy

Paris

Was an enlightening trip, I see the cultural differences now it's quite stark

Their fast food>>>

That Algerian sauce thing>>>

f*ck a resteraunt been straight eating to go and just wandering around with the wifey translating

Their souvenirs are sick too proper hand crafted stuff I found met one sick glass blower and bought a snail from him

yea that sauce is the sh*t, its only a matter of time before the chicken shops here catch on

maralg76n.jpg