THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

I'm looking for a new one now from Argos (around £180 so more than that pictured garbage) but some of the reviews are really really bad.  Not sure what to do especially as Ikea seems overpriced and the site doesn't really show much.

just remembered

had a dream last night that 3 had one of them text banners on their site which was something like "price promise, 4G LTE for the same price as current 3G tariffs"

i really dont know whats happening with these dreams

getting more and more random

Currently deep in Essex with my boy and 2 forty suttin women and their Asian tag along friend

The woman who's yard it is has 3 kids upstairs sleeping. 2 teenagers and 1 in 20's

Down here banging "one man to mi pum pum"

What kinda life

I need to go home

:lol:

Poor kids

Currently deep in Essex with my boy and 2 forty suttin women and their Asian tag along friend

The woman who's yard it is has 3 kids upstairs sleeping. 2 teenagers and 1 in 20's

What kinda life

I need to go home

:lol:

Poor kids

Imagine you wake up come down for your cornflakes and see your mum downstairs with man your age, would defo be a murder.

• Upvote 2

What kinda life

I need to go home

right, which users are from essex?

stop ruining lives lewis