The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Some guy from my uni is gunna be take me out Type of guy that .... is a wastemanlike regularly boyed off....Man walks in peoples flats and eats doritos and dip that has been left openmust have yawned dropped his chewing gum and put it back in his mouth.....got mad hype about almost drawing the chav from misfitsbeen knocked out twice by one punchI cant wait for this guy to come onPeople are saying its a possible national power cut with the rates lights will be switching off

Super f*cked upended up flipping last night made £150 brought a Q AND BOTTLE OF VODKA got yard everything was cool but man strted sleep walking ended up on road bare foot without my yard keys now have to wait til tomorrow to get all my nshit back

• Upvote 3

Super f*cked upended up flipping last night made £150 brought a Q AND BOTTLE OF VODKA got yard everything was cool but man strted sleep walking ended up on road bare foot without my yard keys now have to wait til tomorrow to get all my nshit back
:D:D You and Dave should live together

Guest 11 Bills
Some guy from my uni is gunna be take me out Type of guy that .... is a wastemanlike regularly boyed off....Man walks in peoples flats and eats doritos and dip that has been left openmust have yawned dropped his chewing gum and put it back in his mouth.....got mad hype about almost drawing the chav from misfitsbeen knocked out twice by one punchI cant wait for this guy to come onPeople are saying its a possible national power cut with the rates lights will be switching off
first line, though some guy was takin u on a date