LOTM3

Thizz

so people love to chat sh*t about how grime is dead, and the reasons for it,

and tbh the lack of competitiveness is one of the reasons,

so when someone brings back this sort of thing, which tbh from when the 1st one came out shouldve been a annual thing in my opinion ppl still chat sh*t,

clashing is part of Grime culture, in the same way it is part of hip hop and dancehall culture, at Sting every year theres a few clashes and no one says its out dated, and that been going on for how long,

people keep saying elements of Grime have to go back to what it was to keep it thriving, this is one, Pirate radio is another, more quality producers is another, these 3 things get sorted, with stations like 1xtra and even radio 1 backing it, aswell ass Kiss and Rinse...................

its quite simple if your interested in the project or liking the idea, follow the action on Youtube or buy the DVD when it gets out however if your not, the internet has many more delights to keep you entertained,

people need to get over themselves abit, thinking ohh the 1st one came out when i was in year 9 and now i've got a job so that sh*t is all nonsence

there was a reason why if you listen back to sets from that time period they sound better than the average Logan set now, and that has nothing to do with Logans DJ Skills

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

so when someone brings back this sort of thing, which tbh from when the 1st one came out shouldve been a annual thing in my opinion ppl still chat sh*t,

clashing is part of Grime culture, in the same way it is part of hip hop and dancehall culture, at Sting every year theres a few clashes and no one says its out dated, and that been going on for how long,

people keep saying elements of Grime have to go back to what it was to keep it thriving, this is one, Pirate radio is another, more quality producers is another, these 3 things get sorted, with stations like 1xtra and even radio 1 backing it, aswell ass Kiss and Rinse...................

its quite simple if your interested in the project or liking the idea, follow the action on Youtube or buy the DVD when it gets out however if your not, the internet has many more delights to keep you entertained,

people need to get over themselves abit, thinking ohh the 1st one came out when i was in year 9 and now i've got a job so that sh*t is all nonsence

there was a reason why if you listen back to sets from that time period they sound better than the average Logan set now, and that has nothing to do with Logans DJ Skills

c/s

FANGOL

bars in that set with little dee, trim, p money, skepta, jammer and bare others caused unexpectedly disgusting hype

"your man r all puttin in for a cab like say theyre tryna pay limousine fares"

*goes to listen to it again*

hytrsdhtrshtsehtrsehtrds

hrtsh

:!: :!: :!: :!:

"I aint letting no gyal wear my rolex so you better hope that williams here"

Had to drag man off the mic

Guest Sun Tzu

c/s

FANGOL

bars in that set with little dee, trim, p money, skepta, jammer and bare others caused unexpectedly disgusting hype

hytrsdhtrshtsehtrsehtrds

hrtsh

grime music is as dead as house and G and jungle

grime music was good when everyone was young and no one really had to make a living off the music.... was just a ting where you went and spat on radio and if you got booked you were laughing..... dubs made in bedrooms and 20 man on a set is over.

cant take a grown man serious if he does that sh*t

just like how jungle split to garage and dnb

grime has split to dubstep and rap

the name still lives on but its meaningless now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grime didnt split into duibstep and rap.

Dubstep evolved from dark garage.

not talking about the sound

im talking about the personnel

the personnel didnt move due to musical preference imo,

they moved due to financial reasons,

grime doesnt sell, due to the nature of the music, and the mediums of hearing it,

Dubstep as a genre is more lucrative for the people involved,

as is pop, Which is why the like of Stryder and Chipmunk moved over,

i'd gaurenttee that when they're in the car or at home the music they're playing and listening to is either Grime or Hip hop,

which is the same as it was when they were 14/15 and Grime wasn't dead then,

fact is that from the start Grime music just hasn't sold due to the target audience the music is aimed at, So people make different Genres in order to get something back for their work .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FANGOL

hytrsdhtrshtsehtrsehtrds

hrtsh

oifmsdomimbopiws

rt

h

YJE

D

THAT BAR

wheeled that so many times

"my mandem buy bottles of mo, your mandem try bringin in beers...dem mandem try bringin in beers" :lol: :lol:

"no we're not from the city of god but move shower like brazilian brehs"

the hype he generates >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hear what Iceburg is saying very true

But I would not say grime is dead still has a decent following

But people move on like back in the day I use to love doing sets

Now I cant be asked tbh Life takes over but I am sure the youngers today still follow the ting

grime music is as dead as house and G and jungle

grime music was good when everyone was young and no one really had to make a living off the music.... was just a ting where you went and spat on radio and if you got booked you were laughing..... dubs made in bedrooms and 20 man on a set is over.

cant take a grown man serious if he does that sh*t

just like how jungle split to garage and dnb

grime has split to dubstep and rap

the name still lives on but its meaningless now

agreebyrd.gif so truu