Kendrick Lamar

Trilliam

Kendrick lamar stans are the worst

This album post mike brown would get air

Post yeah?

Smh.

i aint tryna hear jazzy faux civil rights sh*t because its the cool in thing in 2015

This kendrick guy is a fraud and a opportunist

i dont see it as cool or the in thing to feel emotional because you see your people being murdered by police and said police not being punished for it

its sad you see that as "cool" or the "in thing"

im sure he'd much rather be making tunes like dont kill my vibe etc but thats not where hes at right now bro

Are we not allowed an opinion on rap now?

fam i just wanna see more black faces in a black industry in positions of power. respected voices. that simple.

I honestly respect and agree with this position.

But at the same time you have to see the irony in what you're doing.

that review was very good. But you won't even indulge because of the colour of the dudes skin. You don't believe he should have an opinion on this topic because of the colour of his skin.

you will not fix the effects of black oppression by mimicking the mentality of those that oppressed us.

Be better bro.

have a listen.

• Upvote 1

Are we not allowed an opinion on rap now?

fam i just wanna see more black faces in a black industry in positions of power. respected voices. that simple.

I honestly respect and agree with this position.

But at the same time you have to see the irony in what you're doing.

that review was very good. But you won't even indulge because of the colour of the dudes skin. You don't believe he should have an opinion on this topic because of the colour of his skin.

you will not fix the effects of black oppression by mimicking the mentality of those that oppressed us.

Be better bro.

have a listen.

HYPOCRITE *kendrick lamar voice*

I liked this album when I first heard it probably rated it a 7.5 on first listen.

That rating has definitely shot up since then

Only track I don't rate is You Aint Gotta Lie and thats only because it doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the album (or maybe I just haven't understood that track properly)

But this is definitely better than Section.80 and almost as good as GKMC.

My favourite track changes daily

• Upvote 1

As Hiphop DX report, Lamar announced the surprise concert via Twitter, writing: "9pm. meet me here. 8950 Sunset Blvd. 930pm. meet me here. 8466 Melrose Ave".

The website reports: "A crowd subsequently gathered at the empty lot along West Hollywood's famous Sunset Strip where fans were met with gusting winds, police on BMW motorcycles and a gaggle of people wearing TDE sweatshirts."

"Soon thereafter, an 18 wheeler with a flat bed filled of musicians moved in amongst the crowd. It lit up to reveal Kendrick Lamar with a live band, first starting out by playing "Money Trees" and then moving into other songs from good kid, m.A.A.d city. With #GetPumped sprawled along the side of the truck, Missinfo.tv reports that the concert was in conjunction with Reebok's #GetPumped campaign."

"The semi then moved out onto Sunset Boulevard heading East as fans ran behind the moving truck as police, camera men and TDE personnel followed. The concert culminated at 8466 Melrose Ave."