Kendrick Lamar

Trilliam

Trust me Nola! I'm happy for Kendrick! He's just gotta keep true to what him and his crew do, try to sustain that hunger and he'll do wonders.

/

Random, but just for perspective: Rizzle Kicks have more followers than Kendrick on Twitter. Perhaps the buzz is more insular than we think it is?

yeah i feel happy for him too jokes really cause i dont even know this nigga but i feel the euphoria lol. All of TDE are hard need to order my copy.

/

I often think artists are way bigger in the uk than they are. Me and my friend always have this convo when i reach gigs and think there shoulda been a

bigger turn out. We shouldnt be surpised we know how the hit factory works in the UK.

'CAUSE WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD SEE YOU AS 'PAC REINCARNATED/

ENU' PRESSURE TO MAKE YOU JUST OPEN THE BOOK OF DAVID/

tumblr_m2rt9mvQLr1rrlyslo1_500.gif

Locked of after that pac line to be honest.

I am glad something form the west is on the N.T.B roaster.

But i have seen alot of j.cole fans swinging on his coat tail. Which I aint feeling cuz I never rated J cole too tough. (My personal opinion).

I will give this album a listen though.

I really hope it has some classic westcoast slaps production on there

• Downvote 1

J Cole flopped, had potential but his problem was Roc Nation's shitty machinery and the fact he had no crew. He might pull it out the bag in the future, but I've given up by now.

Kendrick has delivered. I know 'Pac would be happy if he was around, that's all.

'CAUSE WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD SEE YOU AS 'PAC REINCARNATED/

ENU' PRESSURE TO MAKE YOU JUST OPEN THE BOOK OF DAVID/

tumblr_m2rt9mvQLr1rrlyslo1_500.gif

Locked of after that pac line to be honest.

tumblr_lsdkoeCLH01qhj9ew.gif

lol J. Cole didn't flop

how? his album was a success, and is now touring, when his 2nd album comes out or even a mixtape everyone will be talking again

especially when kendricks and cole duet sh*t drops

Hes not no drake

and he didnt do drake numbers. Lets be honest that was his main rival at some point.

He was bound to shift a bit and tour anyway considering the machine behind him.

As for him been a joe budden. Maybe in terms of hype but Joe is a better artist to me personally

Noone aint cussing cole, i was just saying how i see it he's not my cuppa and from an industry perspective I think he's gonna be a steady trot along artist.

He'll keep dropping 3/4 mic albums that will be appreciated by quite a wide audience but wont have that crossover critical acclaim.