VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

see oldboy is on netflix, been meaning to watch it for ages now, anyone on here seen it ? whats it like ?

just watch it

its a good film no need to say much more then that tbh

safe, watched the start earlier but fell asleep (due to shitty painkillers not the film lol), got upto the bit where he gets released. enjoyed what i had watched so far

see oldboy is on netflix, been meaning to watch it for ages now, anyone on here seen it ? whats it like ?

just watch it

its a good film no need to say much more then that tbh

film was f*ckED

one of the most nuts films i've seen but also one of the best, wanna watch the other 2 in the vengeance series aswell but have heard they arent as good. twist at the end was crazy

another film they wanna do an american remake of :/

lol didnt wanna over hype it and spoil it for u man

watched the film when it first came out and was pretty mind blown esp as i really wasnt epectin any thing at all from it

i didnt really like the rest of the vengence series

if u enjoyed oldboy u should watch - i saw the devil

its like a korean version of taken but on crack cocaine lol

• Upvote 1

lol didnt wanna over hype it and spoil it for u man

watched the film when it first came out and was pretty mind blown esp as i really wasnt epectin any thing at all from it

i didnt really like the rest of the vengence series

if u enjoyed oldboy u should watch - i saw the devil

its like a korean version of taken but on crack cocaine lol

Yhh i loaded up i saw the devil earlier still, another film i've been meaning to watch. gonna watch it later, heard some mad sh*t about it.

need to see more films like this if you or anyone else can recommend more, im stuck at home with a broken ankle for 6 weeks and netflix has only got so many films that jump out at you

Had a screening last week while discussing postmodernism in film

Zelig is a 1983 American mockumentary film written and directed by Woody Allen, and starring Allen and Mia Farrow. Allen plays Leonard Zelig, a curiously nondescript enigma who is discovered for his remarkable ability to transform himself to resemble anyone who comes near him.

The film was shot almost entirely in the style of 1920s-style black-and-white film newsreels, which are seamlessly interwoven with stock footage from the era, including cleverly filmed re-enactments of historical events. Narration is likewise largely in newsreel style. While being mostly set in the 1920s, the storyline occasionally shifts to present day (1983) interviews, shot in color.

Was nearly in tears after laughter come the end of the film and I can't remember the last time one left me like that. The scene with Hitler is hilarious, also I think the full film is on Youtube in parts, would give it a watch if you want a laugh about someone who is trying to fit in and wanting to be accepted by others.

devil inside was so rubbish i fell asleep about 20 mins in and woke up for the last 15 mins or so

how can i fall asleep in cinema watchin a horror

not even worth a download

naaaaa dont tell me that ive been waitin 2 see this with the bird

thought finnaly a horror worth watchin

don't f*ckin tell me that

also......where u lot dloadin films from now, warez-bb has flatlined

^isohunt.

/

Michael Bay to remake TMNT.

His quote: "When you see this movie, kids will believe one day that these turtles do exist, when we're done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race, and they're going to be tough, edgy, funny, and completely lovable."

Aliens?! :/