Game Of Thrones

mp*

foreplay episide

/

lol @ the head shot gareth bale

Few small things.

• Anyone notice a subtle appearance change in the Nights King lately? I thought he was looking a bit different and more creepy than he originally did, looked it up and the guy playing him changed in season 6.
  • Did anyone clock last season what appears to be Ramsay and Roose Bolton stood as White Walkers when the Nights King grabs Brans arm?
  • Are these giants meant to look similar, cuz that White Walker Giant looked quite a bit like the one who died whilst helping Jon Snow battle Ramsay.

5 hours ago, Gambino said:
  Hide contents

Few small things.

• Anyone notice a subtle appearance change in the Nights King lately? I thought he was looking a bit different and more creepy than he originally did, looked it up and the guy playing him changed in season 6.
  • Did anyone clock last season what appears to be Ramsay and Roose Bolton stood as White Walkers when the Nights King grabs Brans arm?
  • Are these giants meant to look similar, cuz that White Walker Giant looked quite a bit like the one who died whilst helping Jon Snow battle Ramsay.

I swear that was WunWun in the intro?

That's what had me baffled. Wun was killed in Winterfell. Makes no sense that he's become a white walker and marching beyond the wall with them, unless Brans vision was in the future. It made out like he was seeing them in the present though. If he's seeing the future maybe that's why the Boltons were Walkers in his other vision.

Ed Sheeran bit was cringe as fuck, why?!?

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

The Ed Sheeran thing was infuriating, wholly unnecessary. 

I enjoyed the opening scene tbf, worried about Jon though, i dont trust Sansa at allllll

yung cersei <<<<<

/

if Game of Thrones stayed true to itself, those group of boys would have laced the drink with something and tried (and failed) to run train on Arya

GoT aint the same anymore  

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Seydou said:

I was in my emotions for Daenerys 

We've come a long way since her brother sold her off. Wasn't that where they left off? 

fuck her she annoying 

this is a battle of women 

i think sansa will eventually become the defacto king to jon snow as in advisng him on most issues

i think she was right when she was saying he shoudl give the castles to those loyal to him - that decision going to burn him in the future