Notting Hill Carnival 2011

Dubby

It won't be cancelled they said it will finish early

It's on but saying will be locked off early

Never doubt my sources but yeah can imagine a madness will kick off ne way think there might be more intense media coverage while they try and get the last bits of juice of this ''black riot'' story I actually would not be surprised if we see reporters in bullet proof vest.

Would I get arrested if I landed carnival in a bullet proof vest and head gear ?

when i was going carni we were leaving our yards at like 5

Take it you live or lived on the Ladbroke Grove area then.

When trouble kicks off at this it'll be all the ammunition they need to cancel it. Hope it all goes over smoothly, but the idiotic minority will always try spoil it for the majority.

I stopped going carni few years back. Theres nothing to it apart from walking from float to float listening to the same rinsed tunes while adding the occasional 2Pac/Biggie tunes, youts running around causing mayhem and jailbait chicks. The whole meaning of carnival is non-existence now.

The only people I rate during them days are the ones that make money on this occasion.

Why is every London man prang about Carni? I get you *might* see the people you don't wanna see there, but I swear London man - i.e. 20+ - seem shook. I'm from Oxford, what the f*ck? :lol:

Also, anyone reach St. Pauls this year? Chapeltown Carnival is on soon if you shook ones haven't featured there yet, I recommend it highly.

• Downvote 1