How long have you been single?

got 1 bedrin whos never had a link let alone a girl since i known him in college...not even an ugly guy, goes gym is in decent shape, got a bit of swag, hes not a homo..... dont know whats wrong with man hes just so swag with girls as soon as they show him a little interest.... 9 years :D
nah f*ck thatu need to school himeven if i was 'shy' the urge will overcome EVERYTHING, i must have game by force. ameen.
  • Upvote 2

3 years.There's one guy on my case, well he has been since I was 19. But now we've started talking seriously I've started falling for him.6'5, athlete and coach. Half Ghanaian. Lovely personality... he used to be a cheese ball, but I don't even mind that any more. I can talk to him on the phone for hours! He's even got the surname I dreamed of having when I was younger looooooool. Sometimes I feel like pinching myself because it doesn't seem real.. he's been in my face the whole time.Only problem is... I'm in the middle of a religious crisis. I've been getting closer to reverting to Islam but there are a few things holding me back from doing so, which I'm working on. NOW, he's added to my issues holding me back because he's a Christian. We've talked about it and he's said I shouldn't use religion as an excuse to base all my decisions on until I'm certain it's what I want to do. I just don't want to get any closer to him and then I make a decision that would change the relationship we have atm.Sucks that I'm being iffy because of religion... but right now I'm confused. I know a lot of people think I'm stupid for this & I know all you Atheist can't wait to mock me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

got 1 bedrin whos never had a link let alone a girl since i known him in college...not even an ugly guy, goes gym is in decent shape, got a bit of swag, hes not a homo..... dont know whats wrong with man hes just so swag with girls as soon as they show him a little interest.... 9 years :D
nah f*ck thatu need to school himeven if i was 'shy' the urge will overcome EVERYTHING, i must have game by force. ameen.
bare man have tried....i know hes beat a couple tings when liquored up but the guy is a no hopervery boring negative personality my ex even hooked him up with her friend some part time model 9/10 ting.... she was bang on him.... they went out for drinks and that but he f*cked that up too

Jan 2010Im not actively avoiding a relationship but havent been interested enough in anyone Ive met tbh. Maybe I need to get out of Glasgow...Its got its pros and cons. Some of my mates are in relationships and when they have problems etc I just think thank f*ck I dont have to deal with that sh*t any moreBut then, I find banging random chicks kinda...unfulfilling. Afterwards Im just like sh*t I need to get out of here / call this girl a taxi. Also I find being single I have a more expensive lifestyle with buying new clothes all the time and nights out etc.

:D So many guards up, so many boxes to tick, so many zero/low tolerance levels, so many I WANT I WANT I WANT mindsets etcI suspect many of you who are single probably ended relationships over minor tings that really & truely you KNOW you could have given it a bly. Either that or it was external factors like family, friends, social circles or that idea of finding 'the perfect one' finished off what probably may have actually been a good thing. Come like some of you are hell bent on living the single life till death comes knocking.

:D So many guards up, so many boxes to tick, so many zero/low tolerance levels, so many I WANT I WANT I WANT mindsets etcI suspect many of you who are single probably ended relationships over minor tings that really & truely you KNOW you could have given it a bly. Either that or it was external factors like family, friends, social circles or that idea of finding 'the perfect one' finished off what probably may have actually been a good thing. Come like some of you are hell bent on living the single life till death comes knocking.
to be honest, the thoughts and opinions of others I find minor alsohave to do what works for you only

@ B.CasperI hear you about doing what works for you but unless you really want to be single. You could argue in relationship terms that what you have been doing surely hasn't been working for you has it if you've been single for years & years.
can agree with this...depending on what it is that person is doingchange of strategy (if I can call it that), etc