Frank Ocean

Natalie

Tyler, the Creator has revealed that Frank Ocean told him about his sexuality "a long time ago".

On Tuesday (July 4), Ocean opened up about his sexuality in a lengthy post on his Tumblr page, revealing that his first true love was with a man. Recalling the relationship, he wrote: "By the time I realised I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping, no negotiating to the women I had been with, the ones I cared for and thought I was in love with."

Shortly afterwards, Tyler, the Creator took to Twitter to show support for his Odd Future comrade, saying: "My Big Brother Finally Fucking Did That. Proud Of That Nigga Cause I Know That Shit Is Difficult Or Whatever. Anyway. I'm A Toilet."

Now Tyler, who has often been accused of homophobia in the past, has confirmed that the news came as no surprise for him. Chatting to a fan on social media website Formspring, he wrote: "hahaha yeah, ive know for a while, he told me a long time ago. it was just funny cause i was getting bashed as a homophobe or whatever and i kept saying dude how am i one? i have gay friends like what the fuck leave me alone haha. yeah thats my nigga tho, shit is hard for him but he did that."

Last year Tyler, the Creator became embroiled in a public spat with Tegan and Sara after the Canadian indie duo claimed that his lyrics were filled with "homophobic slurs". Tyler responded by suggesting that the sisters, both of whom are openly gay, might "Need Some Hard d*ck".

Frank Ocean will release his debut solo album, 'Channel Orange', on July 16.

Wait WHAT

I assumed someone changed the title because they thought the music was moist

Even the homophobic thing I quoted on the last page I just...didn't really clock what it was about I was just here for the luls

Then I type frank oceon into google and I see 'reveals first love was a man'

Ah man

:/

Suppose that logic explains ur maths

I'm not down with celeb gossip

I'm not a woman

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wait WHAT

Even the homophobic thing I quoted on the last page I just...didn't really clock what it was about I was just here for the luls

Ah man

I'm not a woman

Nah mate just try reading a thread b4 u start sending

Oh and also learn to count.

:lol:

all those songs he ghost written are about his gay escapades.

this shit is mad tho cant believe it. the whole u.s. hiphop/rnb scene has taken a WRONG turn.

even remember jadakiss saying he would be happy to collaborate with a gay rapper aslong as theres money involved. I dont blame him for the hustle but these guys are putting money before their morals.

francine makes good music and im sure he will continue to make more good music, but honestly i will not listen to songs knowing he written them about a MAN. I just can't relate to that shit.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCIo0EMt8G0[/media]

My TV ain't HD thats too real

fuck the tune is hard

'the best song wasnt the single,but you couldnt turn your radio down'

the fag's voice>>>

not gonna lie im not comfortable listening to a tune that hes written with a mans love in mind

just learned that the tune is produced by pharell - i can hear it now

Wait WHAT

Ah man

I'm not a woman

You are incredibly boring

+

Foreal I don't exactly like gays but musicians have claimed to do worse, nothing to be too excited about

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wait WHAT

Ah man

I'm not a woman

You are incredibly boring

+

Foreal I don't exactly like gays but musicians have claimed to do worse, nothing to be too excited about

You are thick.

/

Don't give a fuck about him being gay I just don't wanna hear his gay love songs, I'll happily listen to anything else from him

once a thread gets past 3 pages the probability of you being involved in a back and forth gets closer and closer to 1

so consistent :lol:

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What about when you repeat a females lyrics that are about a man tho

That make you a fag expressin sentiments towards guys?

who does that though

I think we all know who now.

• Upvote 1