MIKE SAYS WATS GOOD

The Infamous

What did Necksta do to Richkids

LOL

Guy sounds mad bitter

Bare weird

Jas?

Nothing to be bitter about bro. If he's inside for participation in a human trafficking ring then why would I be condoning that?

For all I know some of these girls could have been under-age. If someone was to post a Daily Mail link about any Barry from Clacton-on-Sea being a sex offender, everyone would be airing their disgust but because it's Necksta it's cool?

Later...

The guy's cool, used to do bulk business with him way back, so have no problem with him.

• Upvote 1

u man have got suttin twisted i dunno what

end of the day crime is crime whether licking shots, selling humans or sitting in front of a laptop all day in the comfort of ur home

theres no victimless crime so dun all this why free necksta tlk its gay

lol @ comparing it to being a sexual offender i expect nothing less from some quiffed fernando

• Downvote 7

end of the day crime is crime whether licking shots, selling humans or sitting in front of a laptop all day in the comfort of ur home

lol @ comparing it to being a sexual offender i expect nothing less from some quiffed fernando

That's how I know you're an idiot.

Traffiking within the UK for sexual exploitation is a sexual offence, therefore Necksta was charged as a sex offender plain and simple. You can dress it up any way you like it.

Those who have sex with prostitutes are also sex offenders, so what's the difference?

• Downvote 1

bollox, bringing young women who only want a better life then making her bang 10 middle aged asian men a day is low, its on par with going out and robbing old ladies.

• Upvote 1

1cd234e6_half-trollface.jpeg

• Upvote 2