Skrapz

Necksta

listened

Support the ting nuh

You lot actually want man out here keeping up krud?

Do you cop even if suttin's not worth purchasing to 'support the ting' (in general)?

Depends

If a man gave me a bag of free stuff I enjoyed I would cop the official release to support the ting even if it wasn't up to the standard I expected

• Upvote 1

Wow

Mad seeing a man name on an article like that.

But this is what can be done, can you imagine if he put 5/10 bags on fb/yt ads aswell, probably be looking top 5.

Top 40 is good

/

Went back a few pages to listen to that Mission Impossible tune and I read that jmoney got birded

Some1 really needs to do a Lost Mcs type of documentary about all the guys who got bagged or killed

From Mentizzle to Slinga (rip) to Titch to R.A etc

/

Crime will always exist but I feel like JME rapping about attending uni kind of opened a lane for normal dudes to make music, like Kanye did in yanktown

• 2 months later...

I'm baffled this guy has so many fans. He weren't even a big name in grime days

Not really baffling. Youtube is a huge platform and everyone's using the internet as a way to find their music.

Nobody knew Skrapz back in the day unless you lived in NW and heard him on radio or saw him, or SLK were on Channel U.

I'm baffled this guy has so many fans. He weren't even a big name in grime days

Not really baffling. Youtube is a huge platform and everyone's using the internet as a way to find their music.

Nobody knew Skrapz back in the day unless you lived in NW and heard him on radio or saw him, or SLK were on Channel U.

Yeh so that's why I'm baffled. He wasn't big back then and what hes releasing now isn't great / stand out