someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

These man still wont change. As they think they know better or they think they wont get caught.

I cant remember who it was that said it, but everybody in the hood watches Scarface, American Gangster, etc but the memory they take from that is the fun part at say 60 mins into the film, the conclusion to all these films seems to be overlooked as everybody thinks they can just enjoy the fun part or the bit before the inevitable L's come.

Thats human nature, the wins are more poignant that the losses.

Yes but you have to understand with the wins comes the losses and you also have to the factor the losses in what you do BEFORE you do it.

Real Talk

To the people saying, what are other black people doing to support the youth. Are you dumb? What are their parents for?

Obviously I'm not Caribbean, so maybe that's why I can't overly relate, but some of the youth that I see or come across take the piss.

I've said it on here before, they have no long term focus. This is the 7th.6th biggest economy in the world, the poorest of the poor here are not starving, so please don't portray these fucks like they're Indians shitting in portable toilets.

They glorify the lifestyle, so when they die within it, I really couldn't care less. Going by that video, that guy was a shit-stain, and I'm not one who can pass judgement, so I'm not saying he deserved what he got. But at the same time, I'm not going to skip a beat.

There are dirt poor white families who resort to gang related activities, my problem lies with the fact that the amount of Black on Black related violence is disproportionate to the bloody population. Why is that? Once again, I ask, are they retarded?

TBH your just a fuckin a**hole imo you are as subhuman as the people you refer to as shit stains because you have the same amount of empathy as them

I reserve my empathy for those who deserve it. Not the faggots who stab people at cashpoints, or carry out hits on people for a measly 3 grande. Anyone who thinks he's a 'gangsta' in this modern day UK is a shit stain. Obviously some people are beyond redemption, but please, the path is set for THOSE who want to walk it. I will not spend my time trying to think up solutions to the scourge of murders that these 'hustlers' bring on themselves.

Here's to hoping the kill each other only, instead of innocents such as the Asian kid who was studying over here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TF lemme ask you what kept you off the road?

For me it was my mum and sisters, I didn't want some shit I did coming to my doorstep.

Certain mans moms been gun butted for shit they done did, even worse in some cases.

I couldn't be a part of a lifestyle where there were no rules or limits like that.

The thing that scared me off the most is probably my family having to see me dead, I can't put words to it but I see that as the ultimate indignity for a young man.

Having people stand over you while you are dead, Seen certain man lifeless in the coffin and all I could think was "Wow, that's cack".

Not even making light of it.

the problems not those on the roads

its all these half thugs that are the problem

guys that are angels to mummy....work and go uni but try get it in with there man dem that are on the roads that they grew up with

if your hearts not in it you start doing stupid things

• Upvote 3

SMH

bare fake black activists on this site

talk a bag of shit about not wanting it to be a black yout but in reality 99% of you dont do shit to engage the youts in your daily lives

Been saying this for the longest while,

We got loads of man with all the answers. But they aren't doing anything to help the man next to them.

<p>

I never got y the police would make trident the idea seems racist itself

Because after a spate of black on black murders, if they didn't, they would be branded racist or not caring by a section of the black comminity if they weren't seen to be addressing the situation head on.

Whereas the ithe half would brand the idea of it racist.

Lose lose tbh

you're using all these racist terms and trying to justify why something isnt racist :/most white people murdered are murdered by other white peoplemost asians killed are killed by other asiansmost blacks killed...are killed by blacks etc.what is a black on black murder exactly?

If you read all my comments on the issue you will see that Justifying the existence of Trident isnt something I'd really do,

I was making a point, not stating my opinion, if you would like my personal opinion on Trident, ask for it.

The Foot Locker chain sells trainers and sportswear, including many brands popular among gang members

Newspaper gives me too much joke, 2nd part of that sentence isn't even necessary... Its like they compete to see who can stupid fucking prick the nation the most

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

"there were claims that's two rival gangs from south London had argued over which designer trainers the aimed to steal from a branch of a sportswear chain Foot Locker."

To the people saying, what are other black people doing to support the youth. Are you dumb? What are their parents for?

Obviously I'm not Caribbean, so maybe that's why I can't overly relate, but some of the youth that I see or come across take the piss.

I've said it on here before, they have no long term focus. This is the 7th.6th biggest economy in the world, the poorest of the poor here are not starving, so please don't portray these fucks like they're Indians shitting in portable toilets.

They glorify the lifestyle, so when they die within it, I really couldn't care less. Going by that video, that guy was a shit-stain, and I'm not one who can pass judgement, so I'm not saying he deserved what he got. But at the same time, I'm not going to skip a beat.

There are dirt poor white families who resort to gang related activities, my problem lies with the fact that the amount of Black on Black related violence is disproportionate to the bloody population. Why is that? Once again, I ask, are they retarded?

TBH your just a fuckin a**hole imo you are as subhuman as the people you refer to as shit stains because you have the same amount of empathy as them

I reserve my empathy for those who deserve it. Not the faggots who stab people at cashpoints, or carry out hits on people for a measly 3 grande. Anyone who thinks he's a 'gangsta' in this modern day UK is a shit stain. Obviously some people are beyond redemption, but please, the path is set for THOSE who want to walk it. I will not spend my time trying to think up solutions to the scourge of murders that these 'hustlers' bring on themselves.

Here's to hoping the kill each other only, instead of innocents such as the Asian kid who was studying over here.

LOL @ you thinking when someone dies the main person it affects is either the victim or the murderer

You might reaise this aint how it works in years to come when some fully grown orphan crackbaby pitches over your kid for a chicken burger

the problems not those on the roads

its all these half thugs that are the problem

guys that are angels to mummy....work and go uni but try get it in with there man dem that are on the roads that they grew up with

if your hearts not in it you start doing stupid things

strong c/s