Instagram

Stig

Very interesting watch.

It makes you think, when they was talking about the rough times in their marriage it was another example of how the 'perfect couple' on social media, TV and in real life that might be #relationshipgoals to a lot of people might not be so perfect behind closed doors.

Also like Will you could think you're the best husband and giving your wife everything she wants when really she's unhappy and crying everyday.

And it's mad how the universe works when he was telling the story about how he was supposed to meet Jada but ended up meeting his first wife instead but then ends up with Jada anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

I'm hoping the deal is solid and he's not gassed over Jay-Z and getting bumped. K Koke already failed that route.

Hope all the best for him and that he utilised the resources.

nah there is no way he is getting done like koke the issue with koke was that he was ahead of his time had he got signed now and not back then he would have blown properly. If i remember correctly koke said he was not even dealing with jay z directly and i think he even said one time when roc nation was in the uk they didnt even invite him to the show lol

These americans have been loking at drake and now want the a piece of the pie from the uk music rapman is going to blow

39 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

nah there is no way he is getting done like koke the issue with koke was that he was ahead of his time had he got signed now and not back then he would have blown properly. If i remember correctly koke said he was not even dealing with jay z directly and i think he even said one time when roc nation was in the uk they didnt even invite him to the show lol

These americans have been loking at drake and now want the a piece of the pie from the uk music rapman is going to blow

???????

16 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

Agree re k koke

This deal is a no brainer. 

They can't go wrong. Thesumbling block for him was budget. Pretty sure that's all the ROC need to put on the table. The concept was good.

Not sure of rapman owns MYM. They have released some very good shorts on there and they have a strong following.

If it was someone like dame getting involved I'll be worried. 

He is in a good space. Most recent Roc nation international signings have been left alone to pilot their own craft.