Week 22 - Premier League 11/12 - SUPER SUNDAY - CC SF

User

JD is not an idiot and will not leave Arsenal until his contract runs out

Which team is going to pay actual cash for that bag of sh*t? He's been at Arsenal for 8 years and knows that Arsene will always have a loyalty towards him, he can play regular matches here (will being completely sh*t), pick up a nice salary and bonus, and continue getting selected for Switzerland

He probably has 4 years left on his contract, and if he ever left us, he would be FINISHED

I'm pretty sure he's part of the 2013 rundown crew.

K a quick google finds this

Arsenal can today confirm that Swiss defender Johan Djourou has signed a new long-term contract with the Club.

Dated September 22nd 2008

Unless Johan really hits rock bottom, Almunia levels, Arsene will reward his loyalty with a new contract

Otherwise JD might get brave and demand £80K a week, and attempt to leave where either 1) no-one will sign him and he'll leave on loan, 2) he'll go to eastern europe

Wenger's sub was silly but I don't think it's right for a player to react like RVP did. Disrespectful

It actually speaks volumes that the loyalist player to Wenger right now doesn't trust his judgment.

Wenger is already surrounded by enough spineless yes men, about time we saw under him thinking

WTF

WHEN John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more.

The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

“There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,” Werner recalled.

“John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.”

The American duo later discovered the footage had been doctored but the excitement at Downing’s arrival remained

SMH

Someone email them that video of David Bentley kicking a football across Charing Cross Rd.

• Upvote 2

SMH lescotts was just as bad.

'You have an 18-year-old kid making his first Premier League start and a player who's captain of his country and they are querying the substitution? Let's be serious.

'I've been a manager for 30 years and have made 50,000 subs. I do not have to justify every decision I make. I stand up for it.'

Sky pundit Gary Neville launched a scathing attack on Arshavin, saying: ‘He doesn’t like our weather. He doesn’t like our women. I think he wants to go back to Russia. Well, go back.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1kJziItwa

Cracked me up.

Infact neville is a c*nt but he deaded shavin

tbh we were on our way to getting beat anyways, that sub doesnt mean alot

Welbeck had 3 one on ones before he scored lol

I feel for Wenger i really do, all his star players minus RVP have left and his youngsters havent done the biz

I mean watching Djourou for years..admittedly i was neva his biggest fan but he looked a talent, a genuine talent.. same could be said for so many others

Gareth Bale compared to Walcott, Bale is a a match winner, game changer, goal scorer while Wally is confidence shot sprinter and even when he's confident the boys hardly a baller....Bale when he 1st went to Spurs hit the ground running scored 2 goals in 3 games, he got inj etc n was waste for a bit but hes the dogs bollocks now, Wally shud be on that level

I would let Arsene build 1 more project, but he really made the mistake in that 2007 carling cup final when he played that under strength side against Chelsea.. biggest mistake he made.. if that side won a trophy it would've produced a whole new mentality and hunger

tbh we were on our way to getting beat anyways, that sub doesnt mean alot

Welbeck had 3 one on ones before he scored lol

I feel for Wenger i really do, all his star players minus RVP have left and his youngsters havent done the biz

I mean watching Djourou for years..admittedly i was neva his biggest fan but he looked a talent, a genuine talent.. same could be said for so many others

Gareth Bale compared to Walcott, Bale is a a match winner, game changer, goal scorer while Wally is confidence shot sprinter and even when he's confident the boys hardly a baller....Bale when he 1st went to Spurs hit the ground running scored 2 goals in 3 games, he got inj etc n was waste for a bit but hes the dogs bollocks now, Wally shud be on that level

I would let Arsene build 1 more project, but he really made the mistake in that 2007 carling cup final when he played that under strength side against Chelsea.. biggest mistake he made.. if that side won a trophy it would've produced a whole new mentality and hunger

How can he be on Bale's level if Bale's a better player?