To what extent should rich people feed there fam/entourage?

Aquaman

I think dame dash sold his stake in rocawear for a couple million then jay sold his a few months later for a 100 million plus.

jay was offered 100+ mill for rocawear....... didnt tell dame about the deal...offered to buy his shares....then he went and sold it for the 100+.....

so..........snake move.

I think dame dash sold his stake in rocawear for a couple million then jay sold his a few months later for a 100 million plus.

jay was offered 100+ mill for rocawear....... didnt tell dame about the deal...offered to buy his shares....then he went and sold it for the 100+.....

so..........snake move.

WeeBey.gif

• Upvote 3

Obviously parents would be getting whatever they looked at, they brought me in this world, and however i got the money (bar lottery luck) they would have had a part in helping me some how.

Siblings wouldnt get an easy ride, they would live comfortable, but I would not allow them to just sit back and do nothing (probably because I'm the oldest)

I wouldnt give my close boys too much, but they would always be along for the ride...if I am going out and planning to drop a few bags, the close circle will be with me... but once again they wouldnt be able to just chill because they know me, I would just help them along with thier own plans to stack, with like funding for businesses, or like cost of a masters whatever

so..........snake move.

WeeBey.gif

lol mad ting

Obviously parents would be getting whatever they looked at, they brought me in this world, and however i got the money (bar lottery luck) they would have had a part in helping me some how.

Siblings wouldnt get an easy ride, they would live comfortable, but I would not allow them to just sit back and do nothing (probably because I'm the oldest)

I wouldnt give my close boys too much, but they would always be along for the ride...if I am going out and planning to drop a few bags, the close circle will be with me... but once again they wouldnt be able to just chill because they know me, I would just help them along with thier own plans to stack, with like funding for businesses, or like cost of a masters whatever

This. Fully agree.

It's very easy to go broke

I would do the same until I'm VERY rich and secure

Give opportunities, you can work as my assistant or accountant, then I might get u a house and then we can look at investment opportunities together.

Not, 3 millie one year, 5 mil the next etc because we'll both end up broke

so..........snake move.

If that's right Jay lucky he ain't been pitched yet.

so..........snake move.

If that's right Jay lucky he ain't been pitched yet.

:lol: c/s

I've got blood relatives baiding like crazy blud but have they dropped me something when I was struggling?

:lmao: man said balding.

/

I have 3 younger siblings. I would save money so when they're studying I could fund their living costs until they completed their education.

they wouldn't need to work while studying.

all I ask in return is that they pass everything

• Downvote 2

spot f*ck*ng on

like if i won, i got 2 younger sisters, i wudnt just give them a mill each and tell em to do there thing

i wud be shook that they b turning to hard drugs and just b a rich bum

i tell them that their nice in the future but for now, show me how u deserve it

• Downvote 1