Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

clown.

doesnt matter on the verdict. The guy knows the perception of him why is he even putting himself in the situations for him to be accused . People would kill for the chances hes had. Guy dont deserve it.

This!

You got given the chance to be a pro baller and you fuck it up because you can't leave that hood mentally behind

He'll get there eventually? You seriously think that?

Burnt his bridges at <says through gritted teeth> one of the biggest clubs in the world, sold at a knock down fee because noone else would take a punt, is not rated by Fat Sam (obviously for attitude reasons rather than talent ones) so is close to burning his bridges at the club that took a chance on him

The yout's finished. Done. Game over.

All the talent in the world and no application. The amount of times I've spent hours dreaming of kicking ball for a living and this your has it in his hands and he's just throwing it away

NO SYMPATHY AND NO RATINGS

Regards,

ApolloStark

doesnt matter on the verdict. The guy knows the perception of him why is he even putting himself in the situations for him to be accused . People would kill for the chances hes had. Guy dont deserve it.

What situation?

I don't know any of the details, all I know is that he's been charged with assault, the charges could prove to be bogus so I'd rather wait before condemning him.

What situation?

I don't know any of the details, all I know is that he's been charged with assault, the charges could prove to be bogus so I'd rather wait before condemning him.

Of course. Law of the land is innocent until proven guilty. But you ever had a bredrin who attracts trouble like sh*t attracts flies? That’s Ravel Morrison. ALWAYS in the WRONG place at the WRONG time, you think that’s a coincidence?

A hot headed yout who just can’t seem to fathom what he’s letting slip away. A hot headed yout who thought he could waltz into Fergie’s office and demand what, 50 bags a week. KMT! Before he’s even regularly playing in the first team, GTFOH.

Fergie had enough. Fat Sam’s already had enough. No smoke without fire, even if there was provocation he’s just wotless. Just get yourself out of that situation and keep it moving. You’re a fuc*ing football player, you think it’s gonna get swept under the rug?

Shout out to Nile Ranger