Case of the EX......

MovesLikeJagger

So this is what you was doing on my pc earlier, when I was watching football allow the spying sh*t. I hardly ever talk about my ex low gassin you ask me about did she do this for me etc. your the one with the problem. Also allow talking about me like I am a sucker never spent loads of cash on you either we spoke on the phone and you spent the weekend in my yard.

Guest chap44uns

So this is what you was doing on my pc earlier, when I was watching football allow the spying sh*t. I hardly ever talk about my ex low gassin you ask me about did she do this for me etc. your the one with the problem. Also allow talking about me like I am a sucker never spent loads of cash on you either we spoke on the phone and you spent the weekend in my yard.

u kl g?

another example of everything that is wrong with the modern day woman.

you have no interest in pursuing a relationship with this guy. Even though youre effectively using him for your own material gain accepting him buying you petrol and taking you out for meals. Where's your self respect are you a prostitute?

you know this guy is clearly vulnerable as hes just coming out of a relationship, why are you not telling him that you dont think hes over his ex and hes not in a place to be getting involved with anyone else. Especially you. Seeing as you have no interest in him as a partner. instead you are using him to buy you things.

If this guy didnt buy you things and take you places you clearly wouldnt even be talking to him. Says a lot about the kind of person you are IMO

/

When you find a guy who you actually like and he cheats on you. Remember its cos youre a c*nt and you attract them. Not because there are no good men in the world, because youre clearly shitting all over one right now.

How can you have the audacity to complain about this yout being clingy and emotional when you are leeching his money from him and leading him on.

f*ck these hoes mayne

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

so 'she' used your computer and created an account to talk about you on a forum which you regularly use?

:lol: this place is f*cked, thought it was jus tulse

u kl g?

I'm cool sexy how are you darling?

Thought the op was tulse so trollled

• Downvote 1

u kl g?

I'm cool sexy how are you darling?

Thought the op was tulse so trollled

HUH

Problem solved. I spoke to him and he wasn't over the moon, he did not understand why I found him annoying. So I put it to him like this, 'can you be with someone like yourself?' Of course being a male he did not understand the depth to my thinking. So I had to simplify the conversation by saying, 'can you be with a women that is clingy, trapped in the past, oblivious to current situation and uses personal assets to allure. He was quiet, as expected. I said gd'bye and went on my way. No need to even get involved with a person like that he is quiet simply not on my level. IMO he is one broken heart away from being gay....

• Downvote 1

women are actually liable to switch sexuality due to past relationships with the opposite sex. this will never happen to a man, he is either gay or not.

and dont make me angry about women are deeper thinkers. yes you may think a lot about trivial matters but please dont get carried away. this is all you can think about. men have other subjects apart from matters of the heart. you have failed as a rebound chick and as a result simply stolen money off this guy and told him he has issues. you are a terrible person

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Problem solved. I spoke to him and he wasn't over the moon, he did not understand why I found him annoying. So I put it to him like this, 'can you be with someone like yourself?' Of course being a male he did not understand the depth to my thinking. So I had to simplify the conversation by saying, 'can you be with a women that is clingy, trapped in the past, oblivious to current situation and uses personal assets to allure. He was quiet, as expected. I said gd'bye and went on my way. No need to even get involved with a person like that he is quiet simply not on my level. IMO he is one broken heart away from being gay....

Poor lad

she r kelly'd da yute

hes lost for real